And I'm thinking two is better than one.
Sports carnival on Saturday didn't turn out as successful as we would have liked it to be, but it was good experience, definitely. :D Was greeted by a group of primary school students and their teacher-in-charge inquiring about where the badminton teams should be going once I reached school. (Fyi, the badminton competition was already cancelled a few weeks ago due to lack of response from schools.) So there ended up being a mad rush to find Mr Teo, allocate the players into the hall first to play among themselves, then watching over them as they play after that. :D Hahah. But it was an experience really. It taught me the need to open up more to others (esp. during events like these) and to be flexible, so as to deal with situations like that more easily. Traits a good leader must poccess, and traits I'm trying to work hard towards. :D Walking around with Ziyu and Francis, snapping shots of the basketballers at play, distributing food and drinks to them (and now having any to ourselves, hahah okay kidding), and looking after the badminton players at the hall was hard work, but it there was still fun and laughter admist all that. :D Played badminton with those two in the hall, (Eh I'm improving okay! I can finally almost hit the shuttlecock now, heee.) and then basketball after that. (Something I haven't done for ages, really!) Yay and Ziyu's
really sweet. :D I mean, who else will actually willingly accompany you through so much saikang and hard work. (Sports camp, planning of the sports carnival, and being there on the actual day when only one person per CCA needs to be there actually.) Hahah
love you truckloads! ♥
Training yesterday was alright, wasn't really in tip-top form but that's okay, there's always room for improvement. :D Didn't really like our game play though, I don't think I'm actually really able to motivate others as much as I would like to, and I don't understand how others never seem to listen, somehow. Ahwell, I guess it's up to them if they want to listen or not, really. :D Okay enough on that. Pizza Hut, shopping and arcade after training with Joyce and Gen was awesomeee! :D Haven't been out together with the both of them for quite some time already, I like how we always have fun even just doing the same old things together. :D Heee. Gonna miss them like mad next week. (Okay maybe only Gen, since Joyce's coming with me.) Hahahah loveee! :D