.
Date: Friday, November 13, 2009 @6:42 PM.
Title: (+)

I'd like to make myself believe, that planet Earth turns slowly.

TGIF. :D (Although there's still sports carnival at school tomorrow, oh no.) This week has turned out to be really hectic but eventful, haven't actually had a whole day to myself but that's okay. :D Class chalet was awesome! ♥ It didn't turn out as eventful as we would have liked it to be, but still it was nice just getting together with (majority of) the class. :D Barbecued on the first day (after shopping for all the food and barbecue stuff beforehand. That reminds me, we still owe Miss Hia money for the barbecue food and Francis's mum money for the food she brought along, but the class fund's currently empty already. Oh no, time to chase after those who haven't paid for chalet/class fund/teacher's day fund.) The barbecue turned out pretty good though, I realize that barbecue actually means hard work. Felicia and I were so into making sure the Otah was cooked, we forgot all about the corn which turned out quite black. Heee, ooops. Made water bombs in the toilet after that, I can't believe I screamed so much just filling the water bombs grrrr Felicia I won't ever let you touch the taps again! Hahahah. Bombed Mr Liu and Mr Imran after that, they were really nice about it though, they just stood there and waited to be wet. (Heee okay that's mainly cause most of the water bombs missed/bounced off, so they didn't exactly turn out as wet as we wanted them to be.) :D Miss Hia got wet in the end too, she couldn't run away from the Francis's water gun and the water bombs in the toilet eh. :D Hahah. Played w/ sparkles at the barbecue, haven't done that for ages already. :D Went out for Ice cream with Felicia, Taylin, Xinni, Jean and Mag after Mr Liu and Miss Hia left, ended up bowling first before getting our ice creams. :D Hahah bowling w/ those people turned out really fun, they even talked about joining bowling as CCA next year or someth the next day. :D Hahah. Went back to chalet after that, showered, then spammed poker cards till about three, then fell asleep on the mattress. (Heee yes I know I sleep a lot, still, thankyou Benjamin.) :D Got woken up by Sarah the next morning at like six plus, had breakfast and Macs (apple pie! :D) then went back to chalet cos apparently there wasn't anything to do that early in the morning. Went back and spammed cards even more before renting bicycles. :D Hahah I managed to teach Felicia how to cycle! (Okay kidding, she actually knows but just forgot. And given her perfect balancing skills she of course didn't knock into anything at all. :D Lol omg I think I'm super mean. Hee.) Still, double biking w/ that retard was awesome! :D Let's go cycling again someday hahah. Lunched at food court after that, went back to spam more arcade before going bowling with the girls again plus Miss Hia. :D Went over to the playground to find the guys, I don't mind going back there to the swing! :D Dined as a class, then went back to chalet. :D Spammed cards for awhile before going out with Benjamin and Junwei to go buy stuff for the rest of the people (Grrr cause we lost some insane card game Shawn invented.) Hmm blahblahblahblah, then I ended up sleeping at around three that night too. Woah sleeping on the floor was super pain and cold to the max! ): Checked out the next day at 10plus, then went bowling with Felicia, Xinni, Shawn, Benjamin, Junwei, Francis. (Xinni left earlier and Francis came later though.) Hahah it turned out pretty awesome too, yay I almost managed to hit 100, and then we teamed up during the fourth game and Felicia and I ended up winning Shawn and Benjamin. Yay. :D (Hahah yesyes Benjamin, it's cause you broke your nail and couldn't play, RIGHT.) :D Lunched at super dog, then trained home. (Spammed cards on the train again, hahah.) In conclusion, class chalet was fun to the max. (Inserts smiley faces.) Hee.

Training on Wednesday! :D Wasn't as fruitful as I would have liked it to be, since half of the main team wasn't there, but we did train a lil on individual skills also, which was good practice. :D Played with the c girls after that, I think they improved quite a lot from the last time we saw them play. :D Hahah. It's nice knowing from others that I am improving bit by bit every training, at least I know that I'm on task and working towards want I want to see myself become. :D Although the team may not be that bonded, although our individual skills aren't good, I believe that as long as we work together, something good will come out from all that hard work. :D Lunched w/ the girls after training at Pizza Hut, the food took super long to be ready! ): So we spammed cards (again) while waiting, ended up waiting for about an hour or so just for the food, grrr. Popped by Poopy's house w/ Joyce after that, then bused home. :D Training yesterday was a whole lot better, at least our setter came this time round, so we weren't as lost as Wednesday. :D Hoping for full attendance (main team I mean) next week, pretty pleaseeee. :D Out with sotong after that, caught 2012. Hmm, wasn't as good as I thought it should have been, there were parts that turned out super draggy and all. Hahah. Trained home, slept. :D

Went back to school to settle stuffs for sports carnival today, I'm hoping everything turns out okay tomorrow. -Crosses fingers- :D Spent about an hour waiting for the guys to arrive (COUGHS), then started wrapping and printing prizes for the winners. :D Went out with Ziyu after the whole thing to lunch at Macs. :D Yay I managed to get two instant wins w/ eight tokens today, although I would have preferred getting Sentosa Cove more. :D Anyway, on a random note, I realized that I'm quite a terrible person when it comes to any kind of relationships. And that's cause I never really put in the extra extra effort. I feel like I'm scared to, cause sometimes when I do, people don't care about it at all. Ahwell. Hahah. May update tomorrow on sports carnival, ciaos! :D


I must learn to love the fool in me.
The one who feels too much, talks too much, takes too many chances, wins sometimes and loses often, lacks self-control, love and hates, hurts and get hurt, promises and breaks promises, laughs and cry.






3/4Laxatives'10 Benjamin Felicia Francis Jiayu Joyce Julia Max Queenie Siying Sue TeckChye Yuxian

Layout by thegatecrasher / Brushes: X X
« Previous Newer »