.
Date: Sunday, November 01, 2009 @9:54 AM.
Title: (+)

"So what if this world just throws me off the edge, my feet run out of ground."

On a random note, I just heard from my tutor (who's currently in Beijing now) that it's currently snowing there. :D Hahah. Hopefully it continues snowing there for another month or so, so we'll be able to experience snow when we get there in late November. :D Okay I'm fantasizing, as usual. That reminds me, there's briefing early tomorrow morning at school (Urgh no more sleeping in late) then out with Joyce to shop for stuff after that. :D Yay finally something to look forward to after the long boring weekends. :D

Last official day with 3L on Friday. I think I'm gonna miss the class(room) and the class(mates) very much. There wouldn't be anymore air-conditioned classrooms with pretty curtains next year anymore. ): Nor classrooms that are near to the canteen and basketball court with the pretty heart-shaped tree. And after one whole year with the class, I think the most awesome thing about 3L is that although we're made up of individuals that are different in so many ways, together we unknowingly create this unique class spirit that represents each and every individual in class. :D We may not be the best academically, we may not be the most disciplined nor cleanest class, but we're the craziest and best class to be in, right. :D Hehe. Felicia Ng, thank you for being the most retarded table mate I've ever had in my entire life. :D I'm trying to think of the most retarded thing you've done this year, but then I realize, there's nothing you did this year that wasn't retarded. :D Hahahah. You can be so cute and genuine at times I find myself telling you practically everything, even the most embarrassing stuff about me laa. (Coughs) Heheh. I promise I won't tease you about caterpillar (or burger man HAHAH Sue-Ann) anymore kay! :D (Though it was quite fun seeing you so pekchek lah. Hahah. I also give you colored paper with big big heart drawn on it on Wednesday! ^^ Heee.) Thank you Sue-Ann for all your REALLY INTERESTING stories about turtles and dogs and kittens and hamsters, I find it so much easier to fall asleep in class after listening to all those stories. :D Hahaha kidding! Anyway I won't ever forget those hand actions you did during the last few days of school, hilarious max! Hahahah I should have taken photos and sent them to Tao___, hehe. ^^ Xinni and Taylin, needless to say, are the most insane of the lot. (After Felicia.) Hahah those two are super cute kay! Who actually runs out of the class screaming when they see a moth. (Coughs) Hahaha but still falls head over heels with cockroaches. Heheh. Taylin, WHO WANTS MY TIE? Hahahha yay it's gonna be fun spending one whole year with you during CID, gotta start learning from Mag already. :D Hahah. And lit classes with Jean was awesome, too. :D

Trainings this week have been awesome! :D Attendance wasn't as good, so coach trained more on individual skills, and I think I'm improving, both physically and mentally. :D I feel like the team's chemistry is improving gradually too, at least we aren't like how we were a few months back. :D Like what coach says, ultimately, team is made up of many individuals, and team work is every individual doing their own part well, and helping the team along during the game. :D Jiayou!

My sister's keeper was awesome. :D Really touching movie, I didn't cry throughout the movie though. (The lady beside was sniffing like mad, quite disturbing. Hahah.) A definite must-watch! :D

Out with daddy and sis today, finally got new ear phones, have been needing them since like forever. :D Went Holland after that, bubble tea-d, then went shopping for winter clothing, managed to get a few. :D Heee. I'm happy! :D

Reminder to self:
- Try and reach school earlier tomorrow to take out balls for C Division's training
- Print out photo order list and remember to take photos from Peng Siang after briefing tomorrow
- Tell Mr Teo I can't make it for Wednesday's CCA leader's briefing


I must learn to love the fool in me.
The one who feels too much, talks too much, takes too many chances, wins sometimes and loses often, lacks self-control, love and hates, hurts and get hurt, promises and breaks promises, laughs and cry.






3/4Laxatives'10 Benjamin Felicia Francis Jiayu Joyce Julia Max Queenie Siying Sue TeckChye Yuxian

Layout by thegatecrasher / Brushes: X X
« Previous Newer »