.
Date: Saturday, January 16, 2010 @8:59 PM.
Title: (+)

Finally, updates! :D

It's been two weeks into the new term already, and school hasn't been as smooth sailing as I would have liked it to be so far. I can't believeee it, our form teacher didn't change at all from last year. And she's been making things really easy for me this two weeks, really. I mean, I really appreciate her nagging about my fringe (even after I've pinned it up), rubber band, ear ring, and basically everything else that she could possibly catch me for, and telling my CCA teacher-in-charge after that, just cause they're in the same department. And I appreciate it even more that she always uses the same line to put me down, like "Being a CCA leader, you should ..." Furthermore, I really like the fact that she has never ever shown favouritism to any one in class, which is evident from the fact that she scolded me and Felicia for being 2 minutes late for class, and then later turned a blind eye to others who came in like 5 minutes into class. Champs have also gotten a lot more interesting than last year, as we now get to sit in class for 1h 40minutes thinking and discussing only about class goal setting and not being able to joke or talk to one another, or else you'll risk getting another scolding from her or get sent out from class. I mean, with a form teacher like this, what more can I ask for? I'm sooo looking forward to another great year ahead with her! :D

That aside, lessons have been pretty alright, with pockets of boredom every once in a (short) while. Hahahah. I'm finding it hard to cope with both trainings and studies though, I don't seem to be able to concentrate on homework after I get home from trainings (which is around 8plus already.) So most of the time I'll just fall asleep on the study table on days with homework and wait till the next morning before I complete it. And if I don't, teachers like my awesome Chinese teacher will totally understand my plight, and all she can say to help is just to tell me to manage my time properly. Yeah, if it was really that easy, I would have done that long time ago. I mean, it's not like I feel happy not being able to do her homework or that of any other subjects for that matter, right. But then again, being a really nice and understanding teacher, I'm sure someday she'll totally understand what I'm going through.

Moving on, trainings in the new in-door sports hall have been awesome, cause now we no longer have to get burnt out in the hot sun. :D Hee. Zonals is starting in two days time. First match against Hua Yi, I'm feeling it already. All that pressure and want to do well. Hahahah, but I believe that as long as you go all out to achieve something, nothing is impossible. :D


I must learn to love the fool in me.
The one who feels too much, talks too much, takes too many chances, wins sometimes and loses often, lacks self-control, love and hates, hurts and get hurt, promises and breaks promises, laughs and cry.






3/4Laxatives'10 Benjamin Felicia Francis Jiayu Joyce Julia Max Queenie Siying Sue TeckChye Yuxian

Layout by thegatecrasher / Brushes: X X
« Previous Newer »