

Someday, some people might come into your life to love and care for you like you've always wanted.
If your someday was yesterday, learn.
If your someday is tomorrow, hope.
If your someday is today,
cherish.
And I will cherish all the moments we've had together, as a team. :D Yet another season's over, this time leaving us with more experience, and more to gain from. It's been a whole year of trainings and PTs with B div'10, but I'm glad we made it through together, as a whole. I'll definitely cherish all the moments we've had together, it's with you guys that I feel most comfortable with, it's with you guys that I've had my worst and happiest moments with, it's only with you guys where I really feel like I belong. :D We're like one big family, looking out for each other during trainings, helping one another along when coach gets mad at us, and staying together as a team. I cannot imagine how different things would be like without any one of you, so to put things short I really treasure each and every one's presence. :D We may not be a team anymore next year, but all those memories we've had, they'll still be with me, always.
I love B Div' 10! :D