
There comes a point in your life when you realize
who matters,
who never did,
who won't anymore, and
who always will. Fate only takes you to a certain point, then it's up to you to make things happen.
Chinese New Year celebrations in school weren't as exciting as I would have liked it to be, but I guess it isn't easy for the school to organise big events like these also. :D Besides, I thought the dance and wushu performances were pretty cool, except for the fact that I could hardly see anything from the back of the hall other than a sea of heads. :/ Point is, I seriously need/want to grow taller. Hahaha yeah I know, too late.
Got greeted with loads of sweets/notes when I reached class on Friday. :D Thankyou blackblack, for the packet of sweets, chocolates, lollipops + kinderjoy (!) and the awfully sweet short letter, Julia, for the kinderjoy and the note behind the super cute tigger picture, Gwen, for the cookie with a heart shape drawn on it, Elizabelle, for the chocolates, Jerome, for the gummy bears (Hahaha I'm sorry I took so much from you), Micole, for the cookies (they were really nice!) :D, Sotong, for the really nice card, Wai Mun, for the M&M chocolates, Mdm Hia, for the candy at the hall (they totally kept me from sleeping), and everyone else who gave sweets/candy. (Hahaha I have no idea who gave the rest of the candy that day, sorry!)
Reached home at 5pm today after visiting relatives since like 10am. :D Gonna have steamboat dinner tonight (for the second night in a row), excited! :D Heee. Love family reunion dinner/gatherings with family, afterall, it's not everyday we get to spend time tgt, right. (:
Ciaos!