
Don't worry about the people in your past. There's a reason why they didn't make it to your present.
School hasn't been all that good this week. Got back Mathematics test paper, results were okay, but I still think I could have done better. Chemistry test was pretty much screwed, I lost 2 marks already for not finishing the paper. But then again, no point brooding over it. :D
Tests aside, lessons haven't been all that good either.I think Biology lessons are getting more and more mundane by the minute. I used to like Mrs Lim/Biology a lot in year 1 and year 2 (that pretty much explains why I continued with Biology now), but now I'm thinking it may have been a huge mistake. I mean, it's not like things will be any better if I took physics, cause physics is a whole lot of calculations, plus the teacher wouldn't be any better. But Mrs Lim is getting really strict this year, so Biology lessons are becoming the only lesson when the whole class is really quiet, probably spacing out. So in conclusion, I'm just not a science person. Probably only gonna take Chem next year. :D
Trainings haven't been good also, my performance on Wednesday was really off. And not to mention, I woke up the next day with terrible muscle aches, to the extent that climbing down the stairs can also be a challenge. Hahah. But still, I must admit, training on Wednesday was pretty fun. :D I'm hoping I still can play Volleyball and spike/serve normally after the Operation though. I want to be side spiker next year, -crosses fingers-
On a lighter note, outing today with B girls'10 was awesome! :D It's team outings like these that allows us to get together and bond even more. (We should have had a lot more of these outings last year!) Ate at Swensens, then walked around Woodlands for a pretty long time before busing back home. (It's been a really long time since I last took 963, hee.)
To side track a little,

(Source: http://www.canoeicf.com/default.asp?Page=2647)
He's the one on the left. :D Really proud of you kor!