.
Date: Sunday, July 11, 2010 @12:22 AM.
Title: (+)

"We must be willing to let go of the live we have planned, so as to have the life that's waiting for us."

It's been like a month since I last updated. :D Pretty busy once school reopened, am updating now while waiting for the Germany and Uruguay match to start very soon, hahah. School's been pretty alright, I'm pretty much settled in, GPA's pretty okay (am still working on it), and the new coach's pretty cool too. :D This month's going to be one with quite a bit of change (esp. with CCA), but I know and trust that it will be for the better. (: It's pretty amazing, how one moment ago, I was back in the old school along Malan Road, on the first day of orientation, where we got to meet the seniors, and we were expected to play with one another in a circle. I remembered back then, most of us could hardly even dig the ball accurately to one another, and now, we're in the new school campus, with the indoor court and new coach, and now, with trainings thrice a week. Things have changed so much - Us, from being little kids who didn't know much about this CCA, to finally grasping the basic skills correctly, and now taking away so much from this sport. I know that through this CCA, I've learnt far more than just volleyball skills, I've also learnt the basis of friendship, team work, co-operation, and through that all, we created a team bond - One that won't ever ever be replaced. :D We've been through so much together, training under the torturous sun, trying so hard to get a spot in top 4 during C' div, crying over shattered dreams, little quarrels, upsets, tough PTs, and now when I look back at all that, I wish those memories won't ever ever end. Still, with every change, there is hope for the better, and I know and trust you both will do very well in whatever you choose to take on in future. JULIA + GINA, THE TEAM LOVES YOU. :D


I must learn to love the fool in me.
The one who feels too much, talks too much, takes too many chances, wins sometimes and loses often, lacks self-control, love and hates, hurts and get hurt, promises and breaks promises, laughs and cry.






3/4Laxatives'10 Benjamin Felicia Francis Jiayu Joyce Julia Max Queenie Siying Sue TeckChye Yuxian

Layout by thegatecrasher / Brushes: X X
« Previous Newer »