
Ultimately, is being in reality really that important? (Hahah sorry, Inception moment!)
'I know it’s a mistake, but there are certain things in life where you know it’s a mistake but you don’t really know it’s a mistake because the only way to really know it’s a mistake is to make the mistake and look back and say, “yep, that was a mistake.” So really, the bigger mistake would be to not make the mistake because then you’d go your whole life not really knowing if something is a a mistake or not.'
Sometimes I wonder, are feelings really independent and uncontrollable, in a way that we can't control how we feel and that we do things just cause we can't help it? Or do we actually have power over our feelings, and that feelings are in fact controlled by our thoughts? Food for thought. :D
Short post before I hit the bed. :D NDP celebrations today felt more like a typical long SCS lesson, with just a little more entertainment, hahah. Lunch after school with XinNi, Jerome and Shawn, then truth or dare after Benjamin and TeckChye joined in LOL. (Y) It's quite weird to think that one moment we may seem so close, and the next moment we'll just all be separated into different classes, and many moments later, maybe, we won't even remember that we have in face once been in the same class. I guess the thing now is to just cherish the 4 months left in 4L, or so it may seem. :)
CCA hasn't been in the least bit good, everything seems to be screwing up after the initiation of the badminton academy. ._. Sometimes it's weird, to think how others can be so selfish at times, to put their personal interests above the needs of everyone else. Sighaye. Still, I guess it's important that we still stay bonded as a CCA now, and hopefully in the near future, someone will knock some sense into his head, heh. Anyway, the new coach has been great nice, I like. :D Training sessions have become increasingly enjoyable over the past few weeks, I love how the CCA has a whole bonds more and more, and become even closer through each CCA session. Going home sessions with the year 3s and 4s have been awesome! :D THESE PEOPLE NEVER FAIL TO MAKE MY DAY. :D :D
Long weekends ahead + AYLC! :D AWESOME.