
"Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference."
The long weekends have proven to be awesome so far. :D Out with Ziyu and Julia yesterday to look for team bags, met up at Jurong Point and lunched before making a trip down to City Hall. :D Haven't caught up with Julia for ages already ever since she left the CCA + haven't been out with Ziyu for quite a long while too, so it was nice catching up with them both after so long. Hahahah took like ages to finally decide on a color for the team bag, plus the guys were super indecisive, so we ended up looking like retards standing at the place for ages spam calling/texting others, blah. Decided on white in the end (YAY!), super pretty I think the collective effect when we all stand together will be awesomeeeee! :)
Spammed tuition sessions today, thought it'll be good to just get done and over with it, it turned out to be the biggest mistake ever LOL. Haven't felt so mentally exhausted for a long long time, but that's good I guess, proves that I've actually been working my brains this long weekends. :) On a side note, I think I have some some sleeping disease or something, I sleep too much! :D I can nap for 2hours in the afternoon, and still feel tired by 11 at night. :D But then again, sleeping early makes us grow taller, righttt! :D Urgh I really really really wanna hit 160! /:
Looking forward to tomorrow + Tuesday! :D Awesome awesome awesome, date with Joyce + NDP tomorrow, B div outing on Tuesday! AWESOME. :D