.
Date: Tuesday, October 12, 2010 @1:12 PM.
Title: (+)



Just yesterday, I was telling Joyce about adopting a child as I grow older. :D Not adopting as in taking her home, feeding her, and bringing her up, but rather sponsering a child in another part of the world who needs help. Happened to be watching this programme a few days back about this family of four in Vietnam, who lived under a mere roof with nothing else around it - No walls, no cement floor, nothing. So if it rains every night it just means they have to huddle around each other and end up terribly wet and cold the next day. Plus, the little girl over there only has one rugged bear as her sole soft toy, but she's still willing to share it with her siblings when they want it. Now I feel really guilty for having like at least fifty soft toys at home, but hardly playing with any. /: But anyway, I'll probably wanna help one of those children out there in the future when I have my own stable income and all, and fly over there once in a long while to visit her or something. (: Sounds cool?

Movies and badminton was fun. :D Kept whining about how I never had the time to watch a proper movie for the past month due to EOYs, am so glad I have all the time in the world now. Eat Pray Love really talked about life in great detail (Joyce fell asleep as usual half way through hahah) and I thought it was pretty inspiring, though not terribly interesting. I would love to take a year off and travel around the world learning different languages and exploring the true meaning of life for myself too. :D Hahah badminton was tiring, I must say. Haven't been training much this whole month due to EOYs, I'm probably gonna die during trainings tomorrow or something. Which reminds me, there's still sports day heats tomorrow or something, great. Not looking forward to tomorrow at all, heh. I feel like I've became a terrible procrastinator ever since EOYs ended, I'm super not movitated to do anything at all, really. :D For example, I haven't sorted out the huge pile of notes under/on my study table and start returning notes and stuff, I haven't really gotten down to thinking about how I would like to spend my next two months of pending holiday doing, and yeah, I haven't really been doing anything. :D

Have I mentioned that there's KOI at Clementi now! :D (Of course not, I haven't blogged in ages.) Hahah I have totally no idea what's the whole fuss about it cause I haven't tried it yet, but I'm so gonna waste half an hour of my life queueing up for it one of these days, after I'm done procrastinating. :D

School tomorrow! Not looking forward though, I don't really want my horrible results back. Ahwell. (:


I must learn to love the fool in me.
The one who feels too much, talks too much, takes too many chances, wins sometimes and loses often, lacks self-control, love and hates, hurts and get hurt, promises and breaks promises, laughs and cry.






3/4Laxatives'10 Benjamin Felicia Francis Jiayu Joyce Julia Max Queenie Siying Sue TeckChye Yuxian

Layout by thegatecrasher / Brushes: X X
« Previous Newer »