
Alright quick post before I knock myself out. :D Super long day at school today! Hahah there wasn't much lessons due to the BMIT lecture which I thought was pretty cool. (: I had like countless number of people staring at me in disbelief when they found out I was an extrovert LOL. The thing is, my scores between introvert and extrovert only differ by one point. Anyway, I'm an
ESFJ. :D
Warm, sympathetic, helpful, personable, co-operative, helpful, but doubts themselves and focus their attention entirely on satisfying the needs of others.Quite true. :D On a completely random note, I haven't actually found anyone who has the same four letters as me though, according to the pie chart shown there's supposed to be twenty! Hahah.
Sports day was awesome! (: Am sortta guilty for making our team come in second in the heats instead of first, but yeah I'll work on it. :D Have to start building my stamina up again, it's been ages since I last ran at the gym and stuff. Anyway, I think the important thing is to have tried and given it your all, everyone's done so today, so we should all be proud of yourselves, right. (: Didn't get to attend much of CCA today due to the sports meet, I think my spiking is super horrible now! /: But yes, I'll work on it. :D
CIAO. :D