.
Date: Friday, November 26, 2010 @6:52 PM.
Title: (+)


Do not regret growing older. It is a previlege denied to many.

So, subject combi's finally out. Glad I got my preferred choice, along with only one other person in the entire level, or so it may seem. (: Anyway I think our school really sucks, like they won't actually bother to adjust the timetable so that more odd combinations can be given, in the end most (or almost all) odd combinations are rejected and we can only appeal from the choice of combinations in the list given. Good for them, bad for us. They don't seem to realise that this decision we're actually making is gonna affect our entire life, and thus make sure that we try to get what we're strong at, instead of constantly forcing us to appeal from given crap combinations, and then trying to fit us into the subject combinations, instead of fitting the subject combination with us. AH, and I'm still quite sore that we don't have prom this year. ): Was at Somerset with Joyce a few days ago, walked past this shop that sells really pretty formal dresses, but we don't even have a reason to buy them. /: Dressing up aside, prom's like the only occassion when the whole level gets to be around one another without any teachers, to just enjoy one another's company. (And see people in formal attire for once in the entire four years hahaha) And prom pictures on facebook isn't helping either, zz. Ttly not ready for year 5 at all, hoping that there'll be nice people in the new class. -Crosses fingers- Oh, there's RV open house tomorrow. Not going back, I can't lie and encourage others to come RV, it's about the worse decision I've made in my entire life. Ahwell, not gonna complain anymore, life still goes on. :D

Friendly with queenstown today was awesome! (: Won all eight matches played, with both the C div guys and the B div guys. I finally see myself improving, slowly but surely. Haven't gotten a sincere compliment from coach for quite awhile alrd. :D The team's also starting to take shape, with some of the year 5s coming back for trainings/friendly. (: Three more friendlys next week, hopefully we'll continue to stay in form. :D Love the team!

Went Vivo for job hunting + Clarke Quay to get first pay with Ziyu today! :D Tried at Golden Village and Ben's and Jerry's, hopefully they get back to us soon hahah. :D Was super happy when I got my first pay, but now I realise I have nothing to do with the pay LOL. Tired of shopping for stuff already, getting laptop from parents soon, probably gonna spend it on a Polaroid Camera, but I'm still deciding. (: Event Promoter job was frustrating hahah, daddy says I can't be an entrepreneur next time cause I can't accept getting rejected many many many times. Ah but I'm still learning. :D

This is so true LOL:


CLASS CHALET NEXT WEEK! (:


I must learn to love the fool in me.
The one who feels too much, talks too much, takes too many chances, wins sometimes and loses often, lacks self-control, love and hates, hurts and get hurt, promises and breaks promises, laughs and cry.






3/4Laxatives'10 Benjamin Felicia Francis Jiayu Joyce Julia Max Queenie Siying Sue TeckChye Yuxian

Layout by thegatecrasher / Brushes: X X
« Previous Newer »