.
Date: Friday, December 03, 2010 @8:34 PM.
Title: 4Laxatives' 10 (Class Chalet) (+)


"Our story has three parts: A beginning, a middle, and an end. And although this is the way all stories unfold, I still can't believe that ours didn't go on forever." - Dear John

CLASS CHALET WAS AWESOME. (: Enjoyed the last three days spent with the class even though it got a bit mundane at times but yup, it was nice just being around each other. :D Pool/Arcade/Walking around aimlessly finding something to do/Cycling/Late night talks/Squeezing into a small room together/3hours of sleep a night/Barbecue/Cards/Everything else was great. :D

I guess this marks the end of the two years spent with the class. ): These two years swept by very quickly, under my senseless purview. Sigh, and before we know it, we'll be split into different classes, and then slowly drift apart from one another. As cliche as this may sound, thanks for the memories. (: You guys made school life so much more interesting and bearable. :D We aren't the most bonded class, but I like how we started reaching out to one another, not just during Chalet but also during the two years spent together in class, and how our jokes and laughter are no longer just confined to our cliques, but also extended beyond. And by the end of those two years, it began to feel comfortable, a lot like home! :D At the end of it all, I love 4Laxatives'10 ♥ :D

Pictures! (: (I'm uploading onto facebook and blogger at the same time, so this may turn out a little messy whoops. Dedications only for those I didn't give a letter to on the last day of school.) :D


QingYi! :D The super short cute one who's really super noisy outside lessons hahah. Super easy to get along with! (:


Kelly! :D Fellow lab partner for the past year after QianYi joined the class. (: Thanks for making lab lessons so much more interesting with your constant dozing off and getting caught (esp by Mr Imran, then you'll start showing me your ugly handwriting written when you were half asleep hahaha) and definitely making your presence felt during lessons (esp. Math lessons LOL.)


HuiXian! :D Hahaha another retard, I still remember how you and Yuxian seemed so quiet and -COUGH- demure on the first day of year three when we sat in front of you all. :D And now you've evolved to some crazy retard who's super nice to get along with hee. (:


Angel! :D Super smart girl (HAHAHA I really thought you were gonna take H1 German next year zz) Super quiet during lessons but super easy to get along with (I realised during Chalet) outside lessons. :D


Junwei. :D Hahah I thought you'd never open up in the two years spent in 4L, but you proved me wrong by annoying me ever since you and Jerome shifted seating arrangements to behind us. :D Thankyou for wanting to burn my hair everytime it touches your table a little when I lean back, thankyou for constantly associating me with anything that's black during lessons so I can't concentrate hahaha. Okay kidding, thanks for making lessons more interesting (I can't believe I'm saying this LOL.)


Francis! :D


Xinni! :D I know I said no dedications for those whom I've already given a letter to, but I'll let you be the exception hee. :D Thanks for being such an awesome friend these two years, from our toilet expeditions (quote Teckchye) to our random gossips in class with Sueann and Felicia when we all were still sitting together, to class outings, class chalets and stuff. :D Keep in touch alright! (L)


Mag! :D


YuChing! :D


Jocelyn and Angela! :D You two are super cute together lah hahah, esp. during Chalet. :D Plus super smart also zz. Anyway thanks for being so enthusiastic about Class outings/Chalets and stuff these two years, it's been nice having you both around in class! (:


Group shot! (: (Taylin, Me, Xinni, Huixian)


Yiling! :D (and Yi'En) Hahah you two must be like the cutest twins I've seen yet. (: Though we didn't really talk much in class and stuff thanks for being at Chalet, and thanks for being part of 4L! :D


Taylin! :D


4L'10 (L)(L)


I must learn to love the fool in me.
The one who feels too much, talks too much, takes too many chances, wins sometimes and loses often, lacks self-control, love and hates, hurts and get hurt, promises and breaks promises, laughs and cry.






3/4Laxatives'10 Benjamin Felicia Francis Jiayu Joyce Julia Max Queenie Siying Sue TeckChye Yuxian

Layout by thegatecrasher / Brushes: X X
« Previous Newer »