
Miracles do happen.
Alright, updates on holiday life. Kite flying with Sueann, Shawn and Benjamin on Tuesday. (: It was beyond awesome hahah, I never knew that all the adrenaline rush you can get from flying a kite (or attempting too hahaha the kite kept falling from the sky everytime I hold the string zzz) and just feel the super strong wind slap against your face at barrage can be so awesome! :D Didn't get to fly long though cause of the unexpected weather, but we should ttly go back there again (Next time must check weather forecast first hahah) :D Another class outing pleaseee!
Out with Poopy on Friday after training, went off to Iluma to shop for my pair of shorts (hahaha she ended up unable to resist temptation and bought one for herself too) and then movie. :D 'Due date' was pretty alright I guess, not fantastic or anything + Superrr a lot of coarse language you're sure to come out of the cinema with nothing but coarse words filled in your head heh. :D One thing I absolutely hate about NC16 movies haha. Yup awesome time out! (Go back there when we have more cash alright hahahh.)
Training was been alright, our division probably has the worst attendance now cause the year 5s aren't turning up for CCA, which kindda sucks cause we can't train formation or anything like that just yet. Friendly with queensway and Japanese High School at the end of the month, hopefully we'll be able to train together before that then. If coach is right, trainings every day during December (Omg I can't imagine zz) and then before we know it, school's gonna start all over again.
Have been going to the hospital quite often recently to visit my grandmother, for reasons I won't state here. It's weird I guess, how I used to find her really annoying when she constantly complains about every single thing at home in the past, but how that whole perception changed when I saw her looking so fragile lying on the hospital bed, tearing when the nurse draws six bottles of blood from her all at once (they're crazy I swear, I almost fainted at the amount of blood they took out all at once). Anyway she's just discharged today and back at home now, her whole stay at the hospital taught me how fragile life can be, and how we should really appreciate the people around us while we can. (:
Work. Found a second job as a promoter cause I think the first one's kindda meaningless. As in, I'm not looking for a job for the pay, the allowance my parents give every week is definitely more than enough for me to eat, shop, and grow fat. I just need the experience, so yup, hopefully the second job will be more meaningful heh. (:
I feel like privating this blog heh. (: