.
Date: Monday, November 15, 2010 @9:47 PM.
Title: (+)


Life goes on, within you and without you.

Higher Chinese O levels was "middle-fingerly hard" (Quote Joshua) Hahah no joke, I seriously almost died while doing paper two, there were so many questions but so little content I ended up repeating and rewriting the same bits of content for different questions ohmy. Thank God paper one was alright, hopefully it's enough to get me a decent grade so my A level cert will look nice and so I won't have to retake it next year. (:

Anyway, on a completely different note, I NEED TO STOP SPENDING. Hahah bought like dresses, tops and shorts all in a week, and even before I've gotten by first pay. /: Am still surviving well on the pretty decent sum of money I get from my parents every week, but I hate it when I buy things on impulse and end up wearing them only once (or not even once for that matter) and then stick with what I feel more comfortable with the rest of the time. That always happens with dresses, SO I PROMISE I'M NOT BUYING ANYMORE DRESSES THIS HOLIDAYS OR I'LL SHOT MYSELF. Hahah I'm so gonna regret this but yeah, gotta start saving up! (:

I am amazingly still coping well with work. :D (But then again, I shouldn't speak so fast, considering the number of times I've actually been working hahah.) Probably am gonna work three more times this week, hopefully I pull through. (: Haven't really been doing much lately, mainly trainings, work, going out, and that's about it. Holiday trainings are awesomeeeee. :D (Though A div has like the worst attendance ever, the year fives are like always busy hahah.) Am slowly adjusting to the new training style with the new coach + my new position, hopefully we'll be able to pull everything together by the end of the year. :D

Went prawning with Joyce for the first time at bottle tree park a few days back. :D Interesting experience, I must say. 10 prawns for a rod in an hour is really quite an achievement for us, especially when we haven't even tried prawning before. (: The people there are really nice and helpful too, had barbequed prawns after the hour, awesomeee! :D And got slapped my a prawn that day hahah, Joyce caught a prawn, but she pulled the rod towards me, and I didn't catch the rod, so the prawn slammed into my face, fell on the floor, and hopped back into the river ._. LOL so I got slapped for nothing z. Definitely an experience, I must say. (:

Alright photos up on facebook, looking forward to kite flying tomrrow! (:


I must learn to love the fool in me.
The one who feels too much, talks too much, takes too many chances, wins sometimes and loses often, lacks self-control, love and hates, hurts and get hurt, promises and breaks promises, laughs and cry.






3/4Laxatives'10 Benjamin Felicia Francis Jiayu Joyce Julia Max Queenie Siying Sue TeckChye Yuxian

Layout by thegatecrasher / Brushes: X X
« Previous Newer »