Cause this is eternal. (

"The life you have left is a gift. Cherish it. Enjoy it now, to the fullest. Do what matters, now."
Aloha! :D I know I have been procrastinating quite a bit so long post ahead! (: Anyway, Penang was
AWESOME. Absolutely enjoyed the free and easy few days we had there, waking up whenever we wanted to (okay mummy still set the limit at 8plus though, so didn't get to sleep in much), planning our own schedule daily, going on bus rides to visit places (their cab fare there was terribly expensive, we took for the first day and felt really cheated hahah. I mean, 30bucks just to get to a shopping mall less than 4km away from the hotel? Way over priced.), the
super duper mouth-watering cheap good awesome food (The best thing about the trip, seriously! I mean, where in Singapore would you find damn good laksa/cha quay teow/noodles for like 3bucks (singapore approx 1.20 hehhh. :D), the awesome shopping trips (Bought loads and loads of shirts + skirts + flats hahah yay happy girl! (: Shall not shop anymore this holidays till I finish wearing all the 10plus shirts bought yay), and just really experiencing the culture there as a whole. (: Wouldn't mind going back there when I retire, the houses there are wayyyyyy cheaper than Singapore (yup too much land to spare hahah) Spent the whole second day sight seeing + trying out their local food, and the whole of the third day shopping HAHAHA. Awesome. :D
Day 5: A picture of somewhere you've been to.(Shall spam more than one photo, so pictures ahead! (: Will be a bit messy though, haven't really sorted out the photos/gotten the other photos taken from daddy's camera.)

Daddy and I, while waiting to check in luggage.

While queueing to board the plane. (:

Early morning flight! Had to wake up at 5plus, horrible. /:

Waiting for a taxi to the hotel.

First look at the hotel.

Prawn noodles I think. (Joyce was asking why prawn noodles got so much chicken on top hahah, no idea.) Comparable with Singapore's, I think even better. (:

THIS IS SO AWESOME IT OWNS SINGAPORE'S LAKSA A MILLION TIMES. :D Really! -Drools- HAHAHA.

Comparable with Singpore's, but I think it'll lose out though cause it's oily. ):

Chendol. (I don't like! Never liked it haha, the coconut milk makes it taste weird and I get sick of it really quickly zz.) It's super famous there though, there'll always be about 30 people around the small cart ordering at one time.

Typical shop house at Penang (:

Bus tickets! Their bus fares are quite expensive also, cheapest was 1.40 for one stop zz.

Before breakfast, sea view from hotel. :D
Went to this place with cute animal stone figures, spent quite awhile there taking photos with it hahah.



Wishing ribbons for a dollar. (:

Fort Cornwalls, a place used during WW2.

They have tons of this inside heh (:

AWESOME chinese meal there. (: Food was definately better than Singapore, but at half the price. (L)

Walk at the beach early morning (:
Other photos are up on facebook! :D Shall update about the other happenings in another post. (: