.
Date: Wednesday, December 15, 2010 @6:42 PM.
Title: Day seven (+)


"Be brave, take risks. Nothing can ever substitute experience."

Day 7: A picture of someone/something that has the biggest impact on you.

Till now I can safely say that no one has ever inspired me like my brother. (: No honestly, I think my siblings are the best presents that my parents have ever given me, and it's funny how I often hear people complaining about their siblings, how they wish they had an older brother and/or a younger sister, well I'm happy with mine cause I've got both. :D A older brother to look up to, and a younger sister to bully. (HAHAHA kidding!) So anyway, my brother was never always the best in everything. His grades were pretty average, his looks are pretty average too (though I would actually consider him handsome if he wasn't so buff hahahah), and he wasn't exactly the best in sports too. But he knew what he wanted, and he never gave up. He wasn't the best in volleyball since primary school, but he wanted to be team captain, he worked hard for it, got a spot in the school team, and eventually rose up as captain. He started off small in the canoeing team at SJI, but he knew he wanted more. So he tried, and eventually rose up to combined school, then nats team. I cannot be more proud of anyone really. (: He had to choose between A levels and Moscow canoe championships 2 years back, he wanted to do well in both, he worked hard, and made it through somehow. I think that's the reason why back in Primary School I wanted the best for myself too. (: When I was eight I told my mum that I must get into the best primary three class back then, and maintain it all the way till I graduate from Nanhua. I knew what I wanted, I worked hard for it, and eventually got it. A pity I lost that spark when I entered RV though, maybe that's cause I eventually realised that we don't always get what we want even though we've tried. Guess that just means we have to try even harder, eh. (:


Won against beatty today. (: Service was okay, though my spiking was pretty crappy. Ahwell.


I must learn to love the fool in me.
The one who feels too much, talks too much, takes too many chances, wins sometimes and loses often, lacks self-control, love and hates, hurts and get hurt, promises and breaks promises, laughs and cry.






3/4Laxatives'10 Benjamin Felicia Francis Jiayu Joyce Julia Max Queenie Siying Sue TeckChye Yuxian

Layout by thegatecrasher / Brushes: X X
« Previous Newer »