
"Take lots of pictures, not of sights. Don’t take pictures of buildings. Take pictures of moments, because that’s what matters."
Totally agree with the above statement. -Points up- :D Till this year, I've never really realized the importance of keeping track of the little things that happened in my life, the outings, the people met and stuff. Now, at least when I grow up, I'll have tons of photos to look back on to realize how noob I used to be HAHAH. :D Btw, I know there's something wrong with my current blogskin, the left side column doesn't seem to be able to scroll up and down, but the skin's so pink and pretty I don't feel like changing it urgh. /: LOVE the pink borders around each photo hee, so till a find a prettier skin (which may take awhile), you'll just have to be stuck without any links hahaha. :D
Class outing today! (: Probably our last one till quite awhile, am gonna miss the class so much next year. ): (Zzz for the hundredth time, not exactly looking forward to being in 5J heh.) Things didn't exactly go according to plan (HAHAHA I correct myself, we didn't even have a plan in the first place, but that's not the point) since it started raining quite suddenly. Still it was great spending time with the class, esp. Xinni and Sueann. :D (Hoped you liked the super fail surprise btw!) Hahaha am gonna miss you girls so much, from gossiping during lessons to our toilet expeditions and stuff. No more same class sighaye, no more teasing Felicia about caterpillar, no more fail Chinese phrases from Sueann. MUST go out next year k! (:

Xinni's birthday cake! (: Was supposed to surprise her with it at vivo, had to carry it all the way from Clementi (Hahaha 1kg quite heavy okay) but Shawn spoilt the surprise in the end. (HAHAHA okay lah not your fault.)

With Sueann! (:

LOVE.

Went Toys R Us while waiting for the guys to finish their meal. So much awesome stuff there I never knew what I was missing out on as a kid till today. ): Like this bottle used to feed dolls, the milk inside the bottle can magically disappear (okay lah Jocelyn says its cause theres a small hidden container inside) when you tilt it upside down, then magically reappear when you tilt it back up. Me and Sueann were super amazed hahaha but Jocelyn had to spoil everything by revealing the little hidden container heh. :D

This soft toy makes the cutest sound ever LOL though it looks super retarded hahaha. Damn should've gotten this for Xinni, suits her leh lol! :D
Day 8: Short term goals for this month and why.PACK MY ROOM. Hahah I'm serious my year 4 stuff are still lying all over the place and it's been two months zz. Need to start packing my stuff (+ returning Benjamin his notes) before school reopens so that I can start off the new year feeling organised hahaha. :D Yup, and probably just enjoy the rest of my holidays, go out as often as possible and do the things I've always wanted to but have yet to, cause next year is probably gonna be pretty hectic. :D A few days ago I would have said finish up Gp homework too, BUT I'M DONE YAY! (: