
"Every person has two sides to them. One they let the world see and one they keep to themselves."
In less than a week, 2011's approaching. In less than a week, school's reopening. In less than a week, we're off to the next chapter of our lives - JC. Woah I just got struck with the sudden realization that next year's gonna come really quickly, and it's gonna be hard. It's probably gonna involve loads of late night muggings and what not, and honestly speaking, I don't feel the least bit prepared. Hahah haven't studied for so long (I know I told myself I'd revise through some of the year 4 stuff during the holidays, but then again, everyone else probably did) I probably don't even remember how to mug as hard as I did last year anymore. And honestly I fear seeing myself retain next year. Alright I'm thinking too far ahead, shall just enjoy the last few days of 2010 first. (:
Day 9: Something you're proud of in the past few days.Wow, this is really quite difficult, considering the fact that I didn't exactly do anything really productive over the past few days. Hmm, probably it'll be completing my holiday homework (am actually printing it out now and filing up everything nicely with dividers, after procrastinating for so long. The articles are super long and wordy btw, total waste of paper + ink printing them out heh. They should just ask us to send our holiday homework through mail or something, save us all the trouble and resources. Whoops I digressed a lil too much.) I would love to say that I've packed my room but I haven't. ): Urgh I did to stop being so lazy. Okay I can't actually think of anything else, probably working out quite often despite not having trainings lately can be something worth being proud of too, considering how I'm such a pig at home hee. :D
Baked with my sis a few days back, cause we were both so bored at home hahah. :D Anyway it turned out quite awesome even though it wasn't as chocolate-ty as we would have liked it to be. (:

Our end result! :D

Super addicted to this drama right now, spammed six episodes this afternoon instead of packing my room. :D DAMN NICE REALLY REALLY, GO WATCH! :D It's airing on Channel U now I think, damn lucky my sis has the CD, cannot stand random commercial breaks during shows haha.