Love weeks like these when we only study for two days, and slack the other five days. (: Really helps that Monday and Tuesday happen to be two of the most relaxing days of the week (Wednesday's lessons are pretty spread out too, but there's PE) so double yay. :D Chinese new year celebrations in school turned out better than expected, though some parts actually lasted longer than I would have liked it to be. At least today I realize that our juniors have like super high Chinese standards (Okay bias statement since most of them on stage are PRCs I think) but in any case they're really good. I don't think I even know half of the idioms they mentioned today LOL don't ask me where my A2 for Chinese came from.

During Chinese New Year celebrations (:

Hahaha love.
On a different note, monopoly deal on Monday made me realize that Yuxian and Queenie are actually very evil people. Was doing really well at the start, won 4 out of 4 games, and then the fifth game:
I got deal breaked twice in a game by Yuxian. (Not thrice or anything cause there's only two deal breakers so that's the maximum number) and I didn't have just-say-no zz. The worst thing was Queenie had a complete set also, so while Yuxian was deciding on who to deal break, she kept saying "SianNee gonna win already deal break her! I'm not even close to winning leh." (Which was kind of true cause if she didn't I would have won the next round) But point was, after I got deal breaked, Queenie that ass completed her other two sets and won. Hahaha so scheming right! But I guess that's what makes the game fun LOL. LOVE YOU PEOPLE. :D Cannot imagine school life without deal, but then again that's gotta stop soon since tests are starting to pour in after Chinese New Year. It used to be chiong all homework during breaks then deal, but soon it'll be chiong all homework then study for tests mygod. ):
Didn't really accomplish much today, went out after celebrations for lunch with volleyballers at Swensens, then rushed home for 3hours of hardcore tuition. (: So tempted to ditch tuition today and go movie instead, so glad I didn't, cause if not I'll probably live to regret nearing the tests. Plus my tuition teacher's really nice, she's only like few years older so it's pretty easy to communicate with her heh. :D

At Swensens with volleyballers. :D

First note plus sweets (at least those that's left since I ate some already before taking photo hee) from my angel. (: YAY THANKYOU WHOEVER YOU ARE! :D

Mummy bought this for me a few days back! (: Favorite non-expensive chocolate hahah.