LIVE WITH IT. (
Three simple words, but how very true. In life we don't always get what we want, very often we're being put into situations that forces us to step out of our comfort zone, but if after trying we can do nothing to change it, then why not just
live with it. Credits to Queenie for coming up with those three words. (: Very often random people/friends from other school come up to me asking about life in RV, how we don't have orientation for year 5s, how our school indoor court got replaced by
China society Lining badminton players and blah. They think it's odd that I seem indifferent about such things, fact is, being the one affected, I do feel it. But at least there's still an outdoor court for us to train with, really that's nothing much cause it rains almost every training and we end up wasting not being able to train properly, but at least it's something. True, we may be worse off than what we started off with in the Malan campus cause at least then we still had 2 courts, but point is, I'm just glad the school doesn't close down the CCA and take away the only thing I still look forward in school, and that's enough for me. (: True, we don't have orientation, and I still get pretty upset about it, especially now when every other JC is having it and posting happy pictures on orientation online, but it's over anyway, and who knows, maybe we will end up benefiting from starting school early in the end. (: Ultimately its about A levels, and I know I made a bad decision back then in primary six, but that's not important anymore. (: The important thing is, to work hard for the next two years, and make the best out of this situation I'm being put into. In short,
live with it. :D
Playing the Angel and Mortal game in class now. (: Am actually quite excited to know who my angel is (If you're actually reading this, whoever you are, can't wait for your letter next week! Heee.) I think it's fun thinking of little things to do for my angel, though for one I actually have totally no idea what she likes whoops. Shall go with instincts then. :D
I've got a confession to make. I think I'm actually addicted to Monopoly Deal, play it almost every day in school. (: Am trying to strike a balance between work and monopoly deal though, that's why I like finishing all my work during the weekends, even if it may be due at the end of the week. I know myself best, I cannot produce good work under pressure, so I hate doing last minute work, esp. when it comes to subjects like Math and Chem (Mole concept urgh.) I like to give myself time to think, something I don't have if I end up rushing work last minute. Plus if all work is done earlier, there'll be more time for deal (HAHAHA.) Maybe it's just the company, monopoly deal seems fun with Queenie's constant opening of cards (and not forgetting how she thought her deal breaker was a 5m dollar note and threw it as money instead hahaha. So much for trying to pass off all your 5m dollar notes as deal breakers heh.) :D And not forgetting Yuxian's luck in getting deal breakers and just say no, but hardly ever having the chance to use them heh. (:

Went down to Huayi to watch the B division's last match against Pioneer on Thursday. :D Finally had a chance to watch them play after so long, you girls performed pretty well I must say. Great way to end the season! :D (Though the scores didn't go below 10 in the end, so no bubbletea hahaha) Watching them play makes me feel like playing on court too, can't watch for our season to start after March holidays! (:

Camped at Macs at Clementi Mall after that (It's semi-opened now already btw, looks pretty!) 2hours or so of productive work yay.
Just a few days ago someone was talking about memories, how some memories never seem to fade no matter how hard you try to forget them. I think the harder you try to forget something, the easier it comes back to you. Looking back now, the thing that impacted me the greatest during the lower sec days was (and will always be) the day we lost the match against BP by a set, the match that would determine if we could get into Zonals top 4. Heart-wrenching, yes. Don't think I'll ever forget how the last ball landed in between Ziyu and Joyce, how coach cried along with us (except Joyce and Gen who didn't cry lah). And although that memory still haunts me sometimes, I think I wouldn't ever want to forget that experience, the time when all of us wanted something so bad, and the time when we fought hard for something we all wanted as a team. The important thing isn't about forgetting all that, it's about learning from them, and moving on. (:
Anyway, haven't done this for quite a while:
Day 15: Put your Ipod on shuffle, first ten songs that play.1.Break even - The Script
2.Grenade - Bruno Mars
3.Back to December - Taylor Swift
4.We are who we are - Kesha
5.Firework - Katy Perry
6.The Only Exception - Paramore
7.Without you - Hinder
8.Fighting - Yellowcard
9.Dynamite - Taio Cruz
10.Just the way you are - Bruno Mars