
A very small degree of hope is sufficient to cause the birth of love.
Y'know after all these months, I finally realize that the more you try to avoid something/someone, the more it comes back at you, in every possible way. At times I run through everything that we've been through, and I hate myself for all that I left you with. At times when others question about us I'm often left dumbfounded and uncertain. But let's just trust that yes it had been and will be the best for the both of us, and perhaps this feeling of awkwardness every time we meet will hopefully subside. I want to talk to you like we used to but I know how hard it'd probably be for you. So there isn't actually a point in deceiving myself that things haven't happened, and things hasn't changed, it's time I come to terms with it and accept the fact that
things will probably never ever be the same again.Last week of school before the end of the term. (: Awesome week with little homework to be completed, and a day off on Friday for our senior's awesome A level results yay! Really helps since Friday's like considerably the worst day of the week with PE and long lessons. (: Anyway, my legs are aching like mad after yesterday's training, must be all the jumping we had to do as warm up. Damn, I'm determined to touch that blue tile by the end of this month (or hopefully earlier!) cause I know I'm fully capable of it.
WHY CAN'T I BE TALLER. Everything seems so much easier when you're taller tsk. But I'm thankful for every other quality my parents gave me though, like having considerably good stamina since I hate running, and the ability to jump considerably high for my height. (:
Fml my Itouch just completely hanged on me when I clicked the facebook page. ): Now I need to wait for all the battery to dry up before I can charge the thing again for it to restart by itself. Why can't Itouch have a restart button like all phones, so when crap like this happens we can just restart the whole thing instead of waiting for the battery to die. /: I shall create an Itouch like that when I grow up, and then it'll definitely be more popular than stupid apple products hahaha. :D Whoops dreaming again.
We'll be disclosing our angels and mortals tomorrow, and picking new ones again. I don't want. ):
I MUST BE LIKE THE LUCKIEST PERSON IN CLASS, CAUSE I BET I HAVE THE NICEST ANGEL AND MORTAL. :D Got a huge bag of candy/marshmallow/chocolates from my mortal today, and a super sweet note. (: I cannot stand how she's so appreciative of everything I've given her, and so un-demanding/understanding. (Stares at Siying and Queenie HAHAHA. If you guys get me as your angel tomorrow PLEASE SCREAM AND TELL THE WHOLE CLASS SO THAT YOU GUYS CAN CHANGE MORTALS LOL.)
FROM MY SUPER NICE MORTAL:


What I bought for my angel/mortal this week. (:

On a completely different note, guess who won deal with 5 full sets on Monday hahaha. (Y)
