
The reason people find it so hard to be happy is that they always see the past better than it was, the present worse than it is, and the future less resolved than it will be.
And for now I'm just contented with the way things are turning out. (: What can be better than a whole weekend off from work (though there's still tuition tomorrow, but I really don't mind hahaha) to just relax and let loose after weeks of no life studying/homeworking. It also helps that March holidays are coming, another week off from work yay. :D (I know, what an idealistic way of thinking, lets just ignore all the March holiday homework for now hahah.) I realize that my mindset is changing this year though, I no longer have the "Oh I'm so dead I hope I did well for my test" mentality a few days before I get back results, now it's like "Orh okay anything" kind of thought. After fretting over tests and all for the first month of school I figured there's really no point in worrying and it's okay if I did badly cause I really must start accepting failures every now and then, so yup. (: Good and bad I guess, it's important not to let my results define who I am too much. :D
Training today was good! (: Wasn't totally on form today but it just felt good being around people you're super comfortable with after not training for almost a week. Got sun burnt again today (the sun was really really bad today urgh) and I conclude today that I'm probably destined to remain tan all my life. For one I'm never gonna give up volleyball just to be fair, it's really not that important in the first place, and nothing beats the thrill of just being on court. :D
Had an awesome time out with Poopy today after training. (: Love how although we no longer go out as much as we did a few years ago (Woah make us seem so old hahah) but every time we do go out it feels like nothing has really changed from those times. (: Lunched at JP before heading down to Resorts World through the walkway to Sentosa. :D Heee spent like an hour at the candy shop at Resorts World before heading back to vivo (urgh I can never resist temptations don't know why). Ben's and Jerry's, random walk around plus htht on the long bus ride home. ♥
PHOTOS!

At Mos Burger after training. (:

Love continuous shots hahah.

Outside candylicious after spending like an hour there. At least I didn't come out of that place completely broke like how I did the last time I went there with Joyce hahah.

Super pretty blue water. (:
And my favourite shots for the day, taken with poop's lomography applications. (: I actually think the app's good enough, since the effect is pretty much the same and we can see the effects of the shot immediately after taking. Still, I have to admit that the camera looks pretty hahah.

