
Some people pass through your life and you never think about them again. Some you think about and wonder what ever happened to them. Some you wonder if they ever wonder what happened to you. And then there are some you wish you never had to think about again. But you do.
Fruitful day spent! (: Survived through three hours of Math tuition in the morning, so glad I'm almost done with holiday homework. :D Anyway I think my combi's pretty slack, everyone else seems to be drowning under their holiday homework, and we only have Math and Chem. :D Can totally imagine the life of those without any science + H1 math haha. :D
Lunched at Swensens (splurged quite a bit on food this time round, ended up being really bloated), last minute decision to train down to bugis and shop hahah. (We didn't actually plan anything today, doesn't really matter not having concrete plans with good company, the day still turned out great anyway.) (: Can't believe I spent so much within just a mere few hours -feels guilty- hahah but still, really satisfied with everything I got today, from tops to dresses! (:
Training tomorrow, -dies-. BACK PLEASE BE GOOD TOMORROW.
Pictures from today:



To end off, really like this cute site from tumblr, it reminds us of the little things in life we ought to be grateful for, things that we often take for granted. (: Shall end my post with one of those things:

EXACTLY HOW I FELT TODAY HAHA.
CIAO :D