.
Date: Wednesday, March 16, 2011 @9:29 PM.
Title: Tired ttm. (+)



Dear T,

We accept the love we think we deserve.

And that's precisely why I'm not gonna accept your feelings, cause you've been so good towards me, it's like I never deserved all that you gave, but yet I keep worsening things and making you sad. I'm sorry, I don't deserve all these, we were never meant to be.

Xx.

Super shagged after training plus study date with Gen after. My back is going to give way soon if this continues. ): I thought coach never meant it when he told me how the way I serve and spike will eventually have a detrimental effect on my back, now I now how it feels like for my back to hurt so much it's like needles all over. But ahwell, shall not complain too much, I will get through this, anything's worth it for the team. ♥ Fixtures out on Monday, shall cross our fingers and hope we get the schools we want. (:

Pictures from today:





Am gonna go get my well deserved sleep now, CIAO. :D


I must learn to love the fool in me.
The one who feels too much, talks too much, takes too many chances, wins sometimes and loses often, lacks self-control, love and hates, hurts and get hurt, promises and breaks promises, laughs and cry.






3/4Laxatives'10 Benjamin Felicia Francis Jiayu Joyce Julia Max Queenie Siying Sue TeckChye Yuxian

Layout by thegatecrasher / Brushes: X X
« Previous Newer »