
There is no such thing as pretending to care, because if you really didn't care you wouldn't even bother pretending.
What can be better than a break off from school on the most hectic day of the week, and an earlier start to the well deserved March holidays? :D Brought DSLR out for a walk on Friday hehe. Had an awesome time out w/ Joyce walking around town till our legs ache, ate till we're super bloated and what not. (: Love how it's probably the millionth time out tgt already but we always manage to try something new almost everytime we're out, so every outing is another new experience. (: Plus all the catching up after all the nonsense from school hahah. (I know this is completely off topic, but I hate how they make us screw up all our term one tests by setting hard papers esp for math, then tell us after we get back our horrible results that this term's percentage has increased to 20%. Doesn't really help that I got almost all the possible grades already except for U, S, A LOL. Urgh.)
ANYWAY, lunched at City Hall before heading down to Fullerton (this was completely random and off plan, but I'm so glad we visited that place hahah) Awesome scenery + awesome company = awesome way to spend an afternoon. (: A must-go definitely! (Even though the drinks there are a tad bit pricey haha) Trained down to Orchard after that, went Scape (saw the muttons) and Ion and blah. Haha in all, super eventful day. (:
Went to the IT show with daddy and sis a few days back to look for a laptop. (: Dislike the super messy/crowded place, am glad we managed to get what we wanted after an hour or so. (: AM NEVER GOING BACK, unless I'm super desperate for cheap bargains hahah.

(Will upload more photos after I've sorted those on facebook!) (: + Blog about Saturday tomorrow, CIAO.