
Sometimes good things fall apart so that better things can fall together.
Saturday's training was pretty alright, though I ended up with more stupid mistakes on court than usual hahah. It's okay, I believe in making stupid mistakes once in a while cause it builds character (HAHAHA nice excuse). Lunched out with the girls after training, then out with Gen after that. Haven't caught up for ages, so glad we had an entire afternoon to do so. (: Homework-ed in the library (Cannot stand the thick stack of homework on my table which I've yet to touch.
PLUS I MUST PACK MY FILES THIS MARCH HOLIDAYS I PROMISE. I must be the messiest girl ever, really.) Anyway, caught
Red Riding Hood in the evening, AWESOME. :D Amanda Seyfried is super pretty, and Shiloh Fernandez hahaha. :D Recommended if you liked Twilight/suspense, I actually thought this was better. :D

Quite an uneventful Sunday today, did nothing but homework (didn't even manage to complete much for that matter) plus tuition haha. Looking forward to tomorrow though, training then out with my girls. (L)(L) :D
Pictures from Friday:

While waiting for our food. (:

MY DREAM CAR LOL. (If you can't have the car just take a photo with it and pretend its yours for a moment.)

I told Joyce when I get married I'll walk down this flight of stairs with my husband-to-be right beside, but for now I'll just be contented with a photo of it heh. (:

Pretty scenery. (:






My drink at Fullerton Bay. (:

((:
Truth is, you've changed. And I'm not sure if I'm ready for that change in you.
CIAO.