.
Date: Friday, March 04, 2011 @7:57 PM.
Title: Like Falling Stars (+)


There are two kinds of secrets. The ones we keep from others and the ones we keep from ourselves.

Soo, it's been three months into JC life and honestly speaking, till now I'm still not that into it. It hasn't been a really great jump from secondary school life I feel, maybe cause we're still in the same school with the same people and all, so the environment's still pretty much the same. I kind of like the way lessons are scheduled now, with random breaks in between different lessons for us to either chiong unfinished homework/study for tests or just slack and deal hahah. Workload has definitely increased from last year, but then again that happens every year. Am pretty much scraping through most of the tests this term though, like how I scraped through GP and Math (Well at least I passed yay pretty proud of myself already) Funny how our expectations change overtime heh. (:

A level results released today! (: Super proud of our pioneer batch and our top scorer, who happens to be one of the nation's top scorer too. :D OUR SENIORS ARE SO GOOD! I still remember how the teachers kept saying that we shouldn't get too affected by how our first batch of seniors do in A levels since they did pretty badly for prelims, but yes they are definitely the batch we'll look up to for a long long time. :D Still, though we did pretty well this year, I think it's weird/wrong when people start comparing ourselves to HCJC and RJC, saying how we're about their standard or ready to take over them cause truth is we have done well, but we're still far from it. I mean HCJC has like 200 over students with 7 distinctions or more and 94 perfect scores, how can we compete?

Anyway, I'm super inspired by our school's top scorer, cause according to others, he comes from a pretty poor family and so cannot really afford tuition and stuff. So in order to get that kind of results, he'd probably have to be SUPER self motivated. And so from today onwards I will work hard to achieving nine distinctions too LOL (I only take nine units whoops there isn't even nine subjects for me to get distinctions with hahaha plus I'm probably gonna struggle even with only nine units whoops.) Anyway, takeaway for today, hard work and self motivation does pay off eventually. (:

MOVING ON, VALENTINES' DAY. (: I know that was like what, almost a month ago but that doesn't matter hahah. I HAVE THE SWEETEST BUNCH OF FRIENDS, REALLY. :D One thing I really like about RV is the atmosphere during occasions like Valentines' Day, where most of the people will be walking around school with sweets/chocolates to give out. :D AND I THINK I HAVE THE SWEETEST ANGEL EVER. (L) I mean, which angel buys you so much stuff on such an occasion just to see you happy. (: (L)(L)





FROM MY ANGEL. :D

And my biggest regret that day would probably be rejecting your request for Valentines' Day. But that's alright, whatever that's meant to be will turn out right eventually. :D

I have like so much more to blog about after two weeks of MIA but I'm super tired + training tomorrow, so I shall probably continue tomorrow or something. (: CIAO!


I must learn to love the fool in me.
The one who feels too much, talks too much, takes too many chances, wins sometimes and loses often, lacks self-control, love and hates, hurts and get hurt, promises and breaks promises, laughs and cry.






3/4Laxatives'10 Benjamin Felicia Francis Jiayu Joyce Julia Max Queenie Siying Sue TeckChye Yuxian

Layout by thegatecrasher / Brushes: X X
« Previous Newer »