.
Date: Monday, May 16, 2011 @7:51 PM.
Title: We're paying with love tonight. (+)



REALLY LIKE THIS QUOTE:

"People always say that, when you love someone, nothing in the world matters. But that’s not true, is it? You know, and I know, that when you love someone, everything in the world matters a little bit more."

Anyway, am pretty happy about the Vesak holiday tomorrow, finally more time with Joyce + class outing after haha yay :D I thought I was in luck today, one of the rare days I actually get two deal breakers and two just say no during deal session, but that completely changed when I went home and realise some mean person disrupted my recording of the finale of survivor redemption island. Super annoying, since that was the only thing that kept me going throughout the whole of today. ): Training was good though, got to spike till our palms and hands were swollen and numb hahah. Plus the weather was really good, double yay (: For once I think I may actually get whiter over the years (HAHA DON'T BUSRT MY HAPPY BUBBLE PLEASE.)

And so, with every positive paragraph comes a negative one. (HAHAHA THAT MAKES NO SENSE AT ALL BUT.) Am so not looking forward to the end of this week cause there's two freaking Chinese talks on both Thursday and Friday after school, as if our school isn't long and tiring enough, and I know I shouldn't be saying this since it isn't politically correct, BUT WHY CHINESE AFTER WE SLOGGED THROUGH FOUR YEARS OF IT AND ALREADY PASSED ENOUGH FOUR YEARS OF TORTURE? :/ And not to mention, getting back Econs and Chem heh, my mum was pretty pleased with my Math and Gp, wonder what she'd say if I get back two Us for Chem and Econs LOL. And PW's a bitch, can't come up with a proper idea/can't seem to communicate well with others/the deadline's two weeks later.

GOODNIGHT :D Happiness are days without school :D


I must learn to love the fool in me.
The one who feels too much, talks too much, takes too many chances, wins sometimes and loses often, lacks self-control, love and hates, hurts and get hurt, promises and breaks promises, laughs and cry.






3/4Laxatives'10 Benjamin Felicia Francis Jiayu Joyce Julia Max Queenie Siying Sue TeckChye Yuxian

Layout by thegatecrasher / Brushes: X X
« Previous Newer »