.
Date: Saturday, October 06, 2007 @5:32 PM.
Title: (+)

Since practically everyone who read the previous post kept asking me what really happened , i shall blog abt yesterday first alrightes^^ . & Im better already , thanks for the concern alrightes . Ohh , and to thank people in particular ;

LIHUI ;
Thanks for being there for me that day , cheering me up when I was seriously down , and lending me a shoulder to cry on alrightes . Thanks for caring so much seriously , staying back after sch just to see if Im alright . Thank you darling (:

JULIA ;
Thanks for comforting me that day alrightes . Yes , I shouldnt have been so cold , bt I seriously just wanted some time to myself alrightes . No hard feelings uh . Thanks anw [:

KELVIN ;
Thanks for staying up so late yesterday night hearing me rant out everything alrightes . Thanks for making me feel lots better that night , and caring so much yeah .

DEXTER ;
Thanks for listening to me rant the night before alrightes . Yes , I seriously dont knw who I shld go to at that point , but I didnt manage to make you feel better yesterday uh . Take it easy luh ; you wont fail after all that hard work you put in de alrightes [:

& those who helped ;
alex , joseph , darren , shirleen , danish , him [:

Heh , Im real lazy to talk abt what happened yesterday luh . I flunked every paper I got back alrightes . D: Yea , and thats all you need to knw .


I must learn to love the fool in me.
The one who feels too much, talks too much, takes too many chances, wins sometimes and loses often, lacks self-control, love and hates, hurts and get hurt, promises and breaks promises, laughs and cry.






3/4Laxatives'10 Benjamin Felicia Francis Jiayu Joyce Julia Max Queenie Siying Sue TeckChye Yuxian

Layout by thegatecrasher / Brushes: X X
« Previous Newer »