& Hes the reason for the teardrops on my guitar :]
I've got to be really careful about what I type now , cause my kor happens to be watching my every move now , thanks to that phone call from Julia that made me laugh so much , & hence made him conclude that Im like talking to my boyyfriendd when I like , dont even have one:D Ohwells :/ lols . But the convo was real funny lahh , cute in a way . I'll post bits & peices of them from my memory yeaa:D
We started talking about YaoQing's birthday 1st , then somehow , we ended up talking abt the birthdates of others , like ;
Julia : When's Brandon's birthday uh ?
Me : Umm . 16th Oct (?)
Julia : Hahahah . I knew you'll know when , cause * a whole chunk of crap follows:D *
Me : Hahahahah . Chey , I can remember more birthdates than just his lahh ! :D
Julia : Ohkay , um , when's HongKai's birthday ?
Me : Uhhh , 28th March ? :/
Julia : Its 9th March lahh ! Seee , dunno ! :DD
Me : LOL . pek chek :/
Julia : Then Max's ?
Me : Uhh , that one I knoww:D 140494 ? :DD
Julia : Dunno lahh . Anws , - kept stressing on the point that I could only remember Brandon's birthdate -
& then after that whole convo , I wentta check for Brandon's birthdate , & realised that it's actually 10th Oct lahh . Hahahhah . Damn pek chek ! :/ Uh , & for no particular reason , went laughing like siaoo lahh . & that was when my kor started staring at me._. Hahahah . Whateverr , hes away now alr:D
Yeaa , I shall stop side tracking & blog about today:D Had training in the morning , greatt ! :DD lols . Everything went alright today , no tears , no pain :D More effort & higher morale :D Yayeee ! Love you girls to bits ! :D Played match with b girls during training , won them 3/3 sets :D Yeaa we rulee :D Keep up that morale & effort for the rest of the trainings alright , JIAYOU![:
Went vivo to lunch after training:D Hahahah . Did the same thing we did on Wednesday at food republic:D Crapped alot there , then Jiayu needed to go alr , to pass the farewell gift to RuiXiong . She spent like damn alot time doing the card yesterday night lahh , & we went all the way to the esplanade yesterday just for his farewell gift lahh . & both turned out really nicee ! :D He'd better appreciate it alright , at least , for all the effort Jiayu contributed in making the card , & even going to his house to deliver the gift lahh .
Genevieve wanted to go home alr , & Jiayu had to rush down to RuiXiong's house , me & Joyce stayed at vivo to walk around . Went to buy chocolates for sis [ Don't look so surprised lahh ! :DD ] & then to candy empire to get candyy :DD Went home after that , had to walk 8 bus stops just to pass something to my kor lahh . Hmpff , waste of time:DD Hahahh . But nice way to train stamina yeaa ? LOL:D
Doing a little dedication for RuiXiong , shall post it up tmr ? :D