& You gave me memories I never wanna let go of :]
Today was fun lahh :] Went out with Jiayu dearest ! :D She wanted to shop for a farewell present for RuiXiong , & asked me to tag along lahh . Met her at the bus-stop near clementi MRT at abt 12.00 . For once , I was on time alright , & she happened to be 8 minutes late lahh . Dua pai ! :D Decided to lunch at clementi , & Jiayu wanted Jap food , so had Jap food for lunch lahh . Jiayu payed for the food , I payed for the drinks:D Hahahah . Damn obvious whos having the disadvantage uh ? XD
Trained down to city hall after lunching , walked all the way to the esplanade just for one gift shop lahh :/ The gift shop was reaal nice alright:D All the bear making & stuff . Made a personalized bear for RuiXiong , really cute , but damn ex. norh :/ Ohhwells , its not a every day kindda thing yeaa ? LOL , the bears' wedding dresses in that shop are wayy cute alright , maybe we'll go train down to the esplanade someday and make jiao lian a bear for his wedding gift :] Hahahah . Random ides:D Spent damn alot of time inside just that one shop lahh , but the result was reaal nicee:D Bought Haagen Dazs after that , my treat:D Im wayy nice alright :] lols .
Went back to city hall & shopped around there abit:D Went into Missha , & bought nail polish there . Made Jiayu pay for it 1st:DD lols . Went to hallmark to buy card for RuiXiong . Finally found one suitable one , & then spotted this necklace , & we both bought one for each other lahh :] I got pink , Jiayu got blue :]
Walked all the way to Marina Square after that in search of candy , but couldn't find any uh :/ Bought Famous Amos instead , then went Burger King to sit & take photos lahh . Didn't really turn out well , & I happened to be laughing throughout half the time lahh :/ Went home after that :]
Yeaa , today was funn:D & I ended up making Jiayu go broke , when she brought more $$$ than me at the start of the day :/ Hahahah . Yaye I rule:D
Pictures:D [ Can't post those taken with the bear bought for RuiXiong yet to not spoil the surprise (?) :/ ]
The necklaces:D
Ice cream ! :DD

Damn , so cute right ? :D
To RuiXiong , with love and misses:D
Images not taken today:D
Jiayu tip-toe ! :D Cause she can never be taller than me lahh ! :DD
Yeaa , thats the actual height lahh :DD SEEEEE :] Im taller ! :DD
Ohkay , now back to volleyball :/ Yes , I know this post seems kindda messy already , who cares :/
lols , everything I wanna tell you guys are in that picture already , goo readd ! :DD
Blockers , I've got motivation for you guys already:D
Kooped from MAXY'S FRENSTER:D , citations done le alright :/ Wai Mun:D ! Ziyu:D ! Let that be your goal to work towards in blocking alright , hahahah . It'll be nice if you guys can do the same thing lahh . Gayyyy blockingg:DD