.
Date: Wednesday, November 28, 2007 @6:11 PM.
Title: (+)


& If you need someone who cares for you , I'll be there :]

Wasn't sure if training was ohkay today not :/ Seemed better than Monday's , but far from perfect . Seemed ohkay at first , until the receiving & match part lahh . Just can't seem to live up to expectations uh :/ Cause I know I'd have to do alot more to help the team , at least , much more than this . Then comes the match part . I seriously didn't mean to bring down the morale alright , I just wasn't so sure of myself that time - I couldn't even bring myself to trust the coach's decision lahh . I mean , the switching of positions and stuff just like that . Maybe I owe you guys an explaination - By now , we should all have a fixed position to work on/improve on le yeaa ? So why not just focus on your own position , instead of requesting for a change in positions ? The thing is , I seriously don't understand why jiao lian agreed to Gina's request in the change of positions lahh . It takes damn alot of time to build up that confidence and moral in every player , and by simply just agreeing to that request , hes like bringing the confidence of another player down lahh . Shhhh , maybe I should just seriously don't care lahh . I don't know . Maybe I shouldn't be caring so much ? :/

Debrief was ohkay , usual stuffs . We should seriously help our vice captain along alright , shes been missing in alot of debreifs already , give her a chance to help the team alright .

Damn , Im desperate for confidence . Im afraid , to let the team down somehow .

On a happier note , went vivo to lunch after training . With Jiayu , Genevieve & Joya around , whats not to love ? :D Went lunching , then went reaal crazy over there lahh . Won't post abt stuffs that happened here , I'll just let it remain a known incident between the four of us lahh:D Joya went home after that , then slacked alot at vivo . Got treated to Ben's & Jerry's by Genevieve:D ! Yayee shes nice alright . Wanted to go to the bus stop after walking around , and realised that it was raining damn heavily lahh . & though the whole place was shelthered , the rain was pouring in alright ! Was all drenched when we reached the bus stop , freezing cold ! :X lols , then Jiayu went like wondering why all those stuffs always happens when we're tgt lahh :/ Causee , we're a team yeaa , & we'll go through whatever tgt ! :D Nice ' interpretation ' uh ? :D Freezing cold inside the bus lahh , but still , its nice having someone tot talk to on the bus ride home yeaa . Team mates are the loveee:D

Don't feel like posting already . Im assuming HCI lost today , cheer up maxy :]


I must learn to love the fool in me.
The one who feels too much, talks too much, takes too many chances, wins sometimes and loses often, lacks self-control, love and hates, hurts and get hurt, promises and breaks promises, laughs and cry.






3/4Laxatives'10 Benjamin Felicia Francis Jiayu Joyce Julia Max Queenie Siying Sue TeckChye Yuxian

Layout by thegatecrasher / Brushes: X X
« Previous Newer »