.
Date: Saturday, June 21, 2008 @9:09 PM.
Title: (+)


She said , " I've finally had enough . "

Sad . Disappointed . Confused . Troubled .

Feeling no good ): Won't post in detail abt today alright , nothing turned out right during beach volleyball semi-finals . Gah .

Yes , I know . I know it's okay to fail once or twice , but it isn't okay if you just keep failing everytime wanted it so bad . Used to be zonals , now , this . Isn't abt the money issue , its more abt that urge to prove ourselves . Rahh . They say " It's okay , you've tried your best . " Amazing then , how our best is never enough .

Alright , enough of that . I'm supposed to be happy . (:


I must learn to love the fool in me.
The one who feels too much, talks too much, takes too many chances, wins sometimes and loses often, lacks self-control, love and hates, hurts and get hurt, promises and breaks promises, laughs and cry.






3/4Laxatives'10 Benjamin Felicia Francis Jiayu Joyce Julia Max Queenie Siying Sue TeckChye Yuxian

Layout by thegatecrasher / Brushes: X X
« Previous Newer »