.
Date: Thursday, June 12, 2008 @3:09 PM.
Title: (+)


Whatever it takes , I'm not gonna break the promises I made . Cause we all wanna believe in love , :D

Today was great , really :D ( Shall skip skip skip the CIP part and blah , will post abt it tomorrow or someth ) [: That means this post will turn out reall short lahh , doesnt matter eh :D Every minute of that two hours spent tgt was great , srsly :D Y'know what , I don't think Im scared anymore . I guess when you know that he'll be there for you always , thats all you need . Just to know .


Go enjoy yourself at Malaysia lahh , I know you will eh :D Hehe . Remember , candyyyyy yaye ! [: Haha . I'll miss you tooooooo , :D


I must learn to love the fool in me.
The one who feels too much, talks too much, takes too many chances, wins sometimes and loses often, lacks self-control, love and hates, hurts and get hurt, promises and breaks promises, laughs and cry.






3/4Laxatives'10 Benjamin Felicia Francis Jiayu Joyce Julia Max Queenie Siying Sue TeckChye Yuxian

Layout by thegatecrasher / Brushes: X X
« Previous Newer »