.
Date: Friday, June 20, 2008 @1:58 PM.
Title: (+)


I tried to walk away , but my heart wouldn't let me . I hold on to you , a hand lifted to mine , a vow unbroken in time .

VOLLEYBALL CAMP ♥


Yay , back from camp ! :D Tired tired , I'm still not done with my chinese holiday homework , and theres still beach volleyball competitions tomorrow , die already xD Okk , honestly , camp wasn't fun O: But yeaa .. According to the teachers , we weren't even supposed to have fun lahh , so like yah , anything lorr :/

Reported to school at 8 on Thursday , Mr Teo briefed us abt the things to expect for camp , then slacked a bit , went down to Qifa for training after that :D Like , don't know what happened to coach that day , he became like super touchy lahh :/ Got scolded after doing warm ups for not having discipline , then the whole team got punished . Rahh . Trained on spiking , then played match , did like don't know how many push ups lahh ): Got lectured some more after that , totally felt like dying . Haha . Vomitted during training , but I'm fine already uh :D

Went back to school after that :D Okk , didn't exactly went back straight after training , went walking around with the yr 1s while seniors went to buy banner and paint for some stuffs , then bused back to school , stopped half way to get candy yay ! (: Hehe .

Lunched after reaching school , slacked around , had training @ 4.30 again :D Haha . Coach didn't wanna train then , go we kindda played a few games I guess , got to bond more as a team lahh :D Yepp . Washed up after that , showered , had dinner , then had this super long 3 hrs lecture by Mr Teo . Haha . Yes , about discipline again . Haha . Rahh . Went walking around the track after that with Jiayu
Hahah , was superr funny lahh , don't know how to say xD Bad pooppoop , you weren't supposed to scare me after I scared you lahh ! :/ Hehe . HMPFF . Was super tired already then , wanted to stay up to chat with Jiayu , but wasn't feeling well then , everybody went saying I looked super sick eh . Haha . Wanted to eat medicine , then vomitted , so didn't eat in the end :X Went to bed at like 12 plus :D

Couldn't sleep during the night , was super cold , woke up like umpteen times :/ Haha . Got poked awake by Sylvia at 7 , washed up , got lectured by Mdm Zhang abt discipline again , then went for breakfast . Did 3 hours of gym after that cause of the rain , then was dismissed from there :D

I'm still debating with myself if I should actually post abt Wednesday and today after camp , but yeaa .. Maybe not :D Secret , hehe . Beach volleyball semi finals tomorrow , yay ! :D

I love youuu ;


I must learn to love the fool in me.
The one who feels too much, talks too much, takes too many chances, wins sometimes and loses often, lacks self-control, love and hates, hurts and get hurt, promises and breaks promises, laughs and cry.






3/4Laxatives'10 Benjamin Felicia Francis Jiayu Joyce Julia Max Queenie Siying Sue TeckChye Yuxian

Layout by thegatecrasher / Brushes: X X
« Previous Newer »