Date: Saturday, June 14, 2008
@6:46 PM.
Title: (
+)

So the question is ,
One : Do I really wanna trust this feeling ?
Two : Do I wanna let it pass me by ?
Three : Do you think it's only superficial ?
Four : Could it actually be different this time ?
Someone to love me ; someone to be my everything
Maybe I've stumbled upon that person - you .
Practically slept the whole of today away :/ Went library in the morning , Joshua Tay seriously scared the hell outta me just by making us collide so suddenly alright :/ Rahh , I want me candy ! :D Went searching for some crap book , went to the clinic after that , then went home and slept for like six hours straight :/ Gah , feeeling no good ):
2 more days .
Haha . Seems like you've been gone forever already .
Hurry come back , ):