Date: Friday, June 13, 2008
@3:20 PM.
Title: (
+)
I woke up this morning and all the thought of him leaving came into my mind . And the only thing I could utter was " crap " .
Training today was horrible O: Like , I didn't even stay through it , was okay at first , then I started feeling super dizzy and yeaa .. Vomitted half way through training . Went back and tried to continue playing , felt super uncomfortable , so decided to go home , then go to the doctor's after that . How very stupid . Shouldn't have left half way , I promised coach I'll work hard for main sixx , ahhhh :/ Thanks baby poop for being there with me all the way alright , ♥ .
Went to the doctor's , so now , I'm supposed to survive on some pink pills , green liquid medicine and some white power (Ecstacy ! :D) Crapp , this weekend's gonna suck , what the helll .
Cried quite a lot yesterday night , for reasons I do know of , but they're kindda invalid anyway .
3 more days .
Counting down really sucks , just come back already .
Its only a border away , but I'm missing you anw .