Date: Thursday, August 21, 2008
@10:22 PM.
Title: (
+)
Everywhere I go, there you'll be.
Just finished chinese compo, math assignment 11 (had to redo everything cause Miss Wong lost the whole stack of assignments from our class), and chem assignment. :D Haha. Was practically dying during those four hours, I wanted to go watch the finals of the beach volleyball! O: Ended up being stuck with some stupid crap math revision and homework. /: But USA won lahh, yay! :D
My head srsly hurts like crazy now, and it all just feels weird. /: Sometimes, I wish I didn't have to care about the world. And told others how I really felt. Because only then, it's real. But in reality, everything else just seems so masquerade. Everything.
People laugh at dreamers, even though they have those same dreams too. I choose to dream, cause that's something I get to look forward to - isn't that what dreams are for? They bring you higher, they light up the fire of hope in you.
Erasing every memory of her past,
she tries
fitting in with people she
knew didn't belong with
yet she gambled and took
the risk and ended up
regretting everything she
did from the
start.
Hai! :D It's really awkward how that matter still bugs me every now and then. But what can I do? Life still goes on.