Date: Sunday, October 19, 2008
@8:50 AM.
Title: (
+)
And I said, Romeo save me
I've been feeling so alone
I keep waiting for you but you never come
Is this in my head, I don't know what to think
He knelt to the ground and pulled out a ring
And said marry me juliet
You'll never have to be alone
I love you and thats all i really know
I talked to your dad, go pick out a white dress
Its a love story baby, just say yes
Hello earthlings. :D Apologies for the lack of posts, have been really lazy to blog nowadays. :D Hehe. Friday marked the end of EOYs, yay! :D Had class girls' outing, but didn't go. :/ Thought I had to go settle some stuffs at the hospital, but korkor was being super sweet that day by agreeing to go in my place. :D Yepp, so went to vivo with poopy, then changed, then went to Marina! :D Went to check the movie schedule, bought tickets before going out for lunch. (: Poopy was being retarded (like always), she went like "Can I have two tickets for the movie Nights in .. *Don't know how to pronounce, stunned* " Haha! Cute girl. Just like the other time when we went buying CDs, blur poopy got super fascinated with the long long receipt given to her, then she totally forgot about the CDs that she bought. :D Hahaha.
Lunched at pizza hut, chicken Napoleon. :D Hehe. Movies after that, that show was really touching. :D The storyline's great, I like. (: Haha. Went shopping after that! :D For Jiayu's jiejie and friend's present. Searched for their presents like crazy, went from Marina to Raffles City to Choa Chu Kang. =P Hehe. But still, I was fun shopping with poopy! :D Yay, ILY!
Went to Malaysia with mummy, daddy and sis yesterday. :D Layered my hair even more, my fringe still looks the same after cutting though. =P But it looks super weird when I tie it up. xO Gah, not nice, dont want go school on Tuesday already. :D Haha. Sis temporary rebonded her hair, she looks .. weirder than me. (: Mummy and daddy were being super sweet, they stayed at the salon and waited for us for like 1 hour plus. :D Love them. Hehe.
Went to lunch at some Jap restaurant after that, then shopped around. :D Managed to get a few tops there, yay! :D Went home after that, reached home at about 7? Super tired, but yepp, I enjoyed myself. (:
Just woke up, going out soon with mummy and korkor to choose my pink IPOD, yay! :D
/ I love heart-to-heart talks, cause then there isn't a need to pretend and everything. :D I feel a lot better now. It's like I finally, do not care.