Date: Saturday, February 07, 2009
@9:08 PM.
Title: (
+)
If you realize that you are in the year 2009, then you are really lucky.The amount of things and technologies we have these days just seems really overwhelming. We think that we are so stressed and everything, and then we rely on others to make us feel better. But is it really true, is it really helpful? Do you actually think that you could be happy always, after all, when life is full of ups and downs? But through all things, we've got to make ourselves stronger, to overcome all the challenges ahead. Everyday, something or someone might just try to pull you down, or make you sad. Just make sure you're strong, and don't go down with them.
I believe that you are still that strong girl you've always been. I believe you wouldn't let yourself crumble just cause of all this. I believe that you know I'll always be there for you, and we'll watch the dark clouds leave and await for the rainbow to arrive, right? Cheer up poopy. :D
On a lighter note, Mr Liu's house with fellow retards today. :D Felicia didn't come! ): (Yes, I bet she's so gonna talk about how much I missed her presence there and blah when she reads this. -sticks out tongue-) Hee. We (Me and Siying) were all supposed to wear dresses, but we ended up not doing so, and Mag ended up being the only one wearing a dress there. xO Whoops. But srsly, I never knew Taylin could be so mad. I mean, I always knew she was crazy, but I never knew she was that insane. :D Hahaha. Anyhow, it was good bonding time with the class (girls), I guess. :D
Match against Unity on Monday. Damn, I'm nervous already. We srsly need to win them. xO Rahh. C girls against Shuqun on Monday. Hopefully they win, and advance to top 4. :D Jiayou juniors. Heee.
I have no idea what else to blog about. There was supposed to be training today, but coach cancelled it at the last minute. Damn, I want to train. ): Rahhhhh. Very long never train rotation with the main team already. Haha. And, I've got my new vball shoes! :D Bought it with Poopy. So now we have the same vball shoee. :D Yayyyy. -jumps around-
Shit. I need to go study. D: Life is sad, really sad, esp when you have math in it.