Date: Sunday, February 08, 2009
@4:56 PM.
Title: (
+)
Tonight I'm falling and I can't get up.
Hello world. :D It's kindda weird how I've been updating quite a lot lately, cause sometimes I just moodswing so frequently, I can't stand myself. Haha. Maybe i should post when im emoing eh. (:
Just some reflections I guess.
1)I care too much about what others think of me sometimes, I need to have my own thoughts and judgements(!)
2)I need to stop illusioning, and
3)to stop being so affected by my emotions
And on top of all these, I need to get myself to find someone to talk about all these. Haha. As in, I need to start being more open to the people around me. xO I realise im really quite bad at relationships.
On a lighter note, JIAYOU RV B DIV for the upcoming season. :D Actually, it's on-going but nevermind, sama sama lahh. :D