.
Date: Tuesday, February 03, 2009 @9:04 PM.
Title: (+)

School today was (pretty) good. :D Lessons turned out pretty alright, and CCA was awesome. Had photo shot after school (most probably for our IC), rushed like mad to get changed and everything for CCA, then we realised that coach wasn't coming. Thinking about it, I haven't seen him for like, ages. Ahwell. And he most probably wouldn't be coming on Friday too, cause c girls will be having their 2nd last match then. =P Haha. Somehow, feels like he has given up on us already. Rahh.

You know, I realise that I've been getting (a lil) vulgar recently. (Ask people like Felicia, and she'll tell you that it's true.) Maybe cause, I'm like under the bad influence of her. Hahaha! Serious. I'll never forget how you shouted that word straight in my face, hmph. Heee. Yepp. I need to like, stop all that before it gets worse. (Gosh, I do not want to turn out like Yucheng.) Whoops. Haha. Pretty random, but yeah, I'm just like typing out everything that's on my mind now.

OH. And I have a confession to make. I should be reading up on Jonathan Swift's proposal instead of blogging and pet society-ing now, but you know how much I suck at resisting temptations. :D Yepp. And I can't believe I'm actually typing this out, but JiaLi must be like the best senior ever. :D I mean, it isn't easy to find someone older than you who shares like almost all the same interests as you, right. Heee. Yepp. And yeah, she just sent me like tons of presents from pet society. :D Super cute! Hahaha!

I think I'll go read my lit notes before sleeping now. :D Tiredtired. Haha. And, I'm gonna smack the next person who tells me I'm good at it. :D

Love this song. :D


Ciao!


I must learn to love the fool in me.
The one who feels too much, talks too much, takes too many chances, wins sometimes and loses often, lacks self-control, love and hates, hurts and get hurt, promises and breaks promises, laughs and cry.






3/4Laxatives'10 Benjamin Felicia Francis Jiayu Joyce Julia Max Queenie Siying Sue TeckChye Yuxian

Layout by thegatecrasher / Brushes: X X
« Previous Newer »