Date: Thursday, March 12, 2009
@9:27 PM.
Title: (
+)
Apologies for the lack of updates recently, have been really busy trying to cope with the really crazy amount of homework the teachers try to pile us with before the holidays start. And there's another pile waiting to be completed during the holidays. Ahwell. I shall not think so much now. :D Point is, I'm done with Bio read and write, math ASK, Lang arts review, and I'm happy. :D
I initially came with the thought of wanting to blog about my week, and how life's been treating me. But I guess I need a change of plans. This week wasn't really my week, with all the report cards and everything. Really.
Maybe it's just my time of the month, but I'm really tired of all this. You keep saying that I'm not trying. But how would you ever know? Because for all I know, I am trying. I'm trying to change. If you feel that studying and going through countless of lectures from everyone is such a damn easy job for you, then wouldn't it be great if we could switch roles for a bit, and maybe you would probably realize how tough it is for me to cope.
But I promise you, I'll definitely work harder. I'll show you what I really can achieve, and I'll make you feel proud of me. :D
Last day of school before March holidays tomorrow. :D YAY! I promise a longer post on the happenings in my life maybe tomorrow or something. :D Yes. Training tomorrow! :D:D