.
Date: Friday, September 04, 2009 @7:16 PM.
Title: (+)

Okay, I haven't blogged in what seems like ages. School's been whizzing past week after week, and now we're down to the September holidays. :D Was actually really looking forward to the (short) break, but now it seems like there isn't any time for breaks at all. ): I want to go shop, movies, arcade, outings, blah. But more importantly, I need good grades, time to manage CCA stuffs, sleep. Seee, I'm greedy. :D It's time I got used to being what I am now, and stop wishing for things that I can't get hold of. Gonna be busy this holidays, I feel like I've been burried under shitloads of work and stuff lately. O: I don't know how people (coughs Teck Chye coughs) can do well for tests without having to study at all, I can't do it for nuts.

Hmm, got back progress report card on Wednesday, blahhhh I shall not comment about it. O: Literature and Bio test on Thursday, let's just say I'm glad it's all over. -prays hard it doesn't screw- Hahahah, I think I'm seriously sounding more and more like some hardcore mugger lately, yuckkkkkk. ): Sec 3's hard. I want/need my life back.


I must learn to love the fool in me.
The one who feels too much, talks too much, takes too many chances, wins sometimes and loses often, lacks self-control, love and hates, hurts and get hurt, promises and breaks promises, laughs and cry.






3/4Laxatives'10 Benjamin Felicia Francis Jiayu Joyce Julia Max Queenie Siying Sue TeckChye Yuxian

Layout by thegatecrasher / Brushes: X X
« Previous Newer »