150909.
Well, for all those who have known me for quite a long period of time, or at least for the past few years, some of you might have realized that I've changed quite a bit this year. I'm starting to take charge of my studies now. I used to be pleased with a mere 3.0 and above, but now I know what I really what, thus all the higher goals and expectations placed on myself. I never used to have so much confidence in myself. After becoming CCA leader a few months ago, I've learnt that I can be anything I want myself to be if I'm willing to work hard for it. I'm learning to manage my time between CCA and studies better now, I know that as long as I do not lose faith, I can and will get through all obstacles placed in my life. I've met new people in 3L this year, and forged strong friendships with some, causing me to get lamer day by day. xP Not forgetting, I've been through a lot more with Poopy this year, I now know and trust that after all we've been through, our friendship is definitely stronger than it was before. I'm learning to become more sensitive to how the people around me feel. I'm learning, changing. I must admit, 15 years old has been a pretty big milestone for me. I mean, it's become the age where you've to learn to cope with the increasing amount of responsibilities you're expected to take on, and to set standards for those younger than you.
Still, to cut things short, this year's birthday has been awesome! :D I think it's one of the best birthdays I've had so far. :D Hahah. You'll just made me realize how blessed and fortunate I am, to a very large extent. :D LOL. I think I've had about enough surprises today to last me a whole year. :D Heeee.
Thankyou:
Felicia Ng! :D Thank you for everything you've done for me throughout the nine months spent together. :D I realize that as the time we've spent together gets longer and longer, I'm starting you understand and like you more and more. :D Hahah. You've been a great table mate. hearing me rant about really random stuff during very interesting lessons (Like for example, Chinese) and helping me along with my studies at the same time. :D I really really really like that whole set of quotes + pictures + words you've written for meeee. :D LOL, I seriously can't imagine the amount of time you actually spent doing all that. I really like it! :D And the day after art project when you, Xinni and Sue-Ann -coughscoughscoughs- Hahahah we all know what you'll were actually doing, right. :D Heeee! I can't tell you how much I really appreciate having you in class, :D Love you!
Sotong! :D Okay I won't write much here, dont want let the whole world know. :D Hahaha! Thankyou for everything you've done today, all that preparation you did yesterday night. :D I was really touched lah, nobody has ever ever done that for me beforee. :D Hahah. Thankyou! :D
Year 3 Volleyballers! :D Okay you guys have done the most for me this birthday. :D I really wasn't expecting much from you all, but I got so much more than I ever thought I would. Hahah. At first I thought that after school will just be spent with Poopy Joyce Gen, maybe movies and lunch or something. But we ended up with that surprise cake + birthday song + cake fight + another song + lunch + ice cream. I never would have thought that you people actually bothered planning out everything, like getting the cake and planning out the song and everything else. :D THANKYOU SO MUCH! :D
Poopy! :D Okay, you've won. :D Though you weren't the first few to wish me this year, you've made up by doing soo much more for me! I mean, which bestie will actually pay for like practically all expenses on their birthday, plus an ice-cream treat and jellybeans and chocolate. HAHAHAH. Okay lah, I admit, you're bestest bestie there can ever be. :D Really appreciate all that you've done, not just today but throughout the whole 2 years since the time I go to know you. :D There are times when stupid quarrels start, there are times when we dont actually always see eye to eye, there are times when misunderstandings do happen, but ultimately, I know that there wouldn't be another person just like you, and nobody can ever ever replace you. :D Hahaha!
Okay I'll continue tomorrow! :D Or Thursday, since tomorrow is mugging-for-dumb-Bio-test-on-Thursday day. Love today! :D