.
Date: Saturday, September 12, 2009 @11:57 AM.
Title: (+)

Alright, updates! :D

Holidays have been getting really mundane so far, I haven't actually had time to rest well yet. ): And after this holidays it'll be a long whole mugging month before I can actually think about slacking again. Haha. But still, holidays have turned out pretty fruitful I guess. :D Trainings this holidays was definately tiring. But still, I feel that I've been able to make use of all that time spent during trainings to improve myself, both physically and mentally. I've learnt that even if the whole world looks down on you, by believing in yourself and trusting that you can if you want to, everything can be made possible this way. :D I've asked Coach for that change in position, I've caused Poopy to lose her initial position cause of all that, and now that I've gotten that position, I need to prove not only to myself, but also to those around me that I am deserving of that position, and that coach hasn't made the wrong choice by doing so. It's not going to be easy, but as long as it's something I really want, I can and believe that I will improve in the follow few months or so, I want to look back and be proud of everything I've managed to achieve. Thankyou Joyce, for talking to me after training on Wednesay. :D I'm not sure if you really meant what you said (I'm hoping you did, though) but all that little encouragement really helped, a lot. :D Hahah. Jiayou SianNee! :D

I realise, I've been spending a lot of time with the Volleyballers this holidays. :D Lunching out before trainings, training together, dining out after trainings, CIP. Hahaha. One can never get tired with them around, seriously. 4km run as a team every week doesn't sound that scary anymore. :D

Okay, moving on. :D Thursday with Felicia, Xinni and Sue-Ann was awesome. :D Hahah. Haven't had so much fun this whole holidays until then, considering the fact that there isn't any spare time after all the trainings, projects, tuitions. :D Anyhow, met Felicia first, then shopped around for ingredients first before Xinni came. :D (Lol, should I mention that we didn't manage to find flour/chocolate chip/the right type of butter until Xinni arrived? Hahah we practically walked around the whole place like four times searching for it, awesomeee. :D Typical Felicia. Hahaha.) Went Sue-Ann's house after that, baked, and surprisingly, the cookies turned out alright. :D Yay! Did packaging design after that, singing along with Sue-Ann's brother was fun(ny). Hahaha! We should totally do that again sometime. :D

CIP today! :D Met Poopy for breakfast before CIP, was about 15 minutes late again omg. (Sorry!) Trained down to tanjong pagar (Is this how you spell it?) after that, met up with Joyce, Gen, Ziyu, Julia, then did flag day with Poopy. :D It was tiring, but fun! :D I must admit, I totally felt like giving up half way, not once but many many times. But it wasn't that bad lah, considering the fact that I wasn't alone and Poop was there helping me along. :D (I promise that from now on, I'll donate whenever I see anyone else doing flag day.) Hahah. Okay, walked quite a lot with Poop, from like Tanjong pagar till Clarke Quay. Trained down to Dhoby Ghaut (Zzz I'm not very good with names of Mrt stations), did for a while more there, then trained back to Clementi, then tanjong pagar. Blahh. Met Joyce and Gen after that, lunched tgt at Dhoby Ghaut after returning stuff. :D Yups. Got home around 3.30, slept, then had tuition. :D Dinner with family after that. Fun. (:

3 more days! :D


I must learn to love the fool in me.
The one who feels too much, talks too much, takes too many chances, wins sometimes and loses often, lacks self-control, love and hates, hurts and get hurt, promises and breaks promises, laughs and cry.






3/4Laxatives'10 Benjamin Felicia Francis Jiayu Joyce Julia Max Queenie Siying Sue TeckChye Yuxian

Layout by thegatecrasher / Brushes: X X
« Previous Newer »