.
Date: Friday, October 15, 2010 @7:01 PM.
Title: (+)


You're amazing, just the way you are.

Bold what applies to you:

1. I woke up in the afternoon today.
2. I have at least three picture frames in my room.
3. My trash can is full.
4. I love snow globes, but I’d never buy one.
5. I use my regular phone more than my cell phone.
6. I’m single, but I don’t want to be.
7. My hair is not layered.
8. I hate the term “best friend,” but I use it anyway.
9. I get along with my mom more than my dad.
10. I like making beaded bracelets.
11. I’ve never run for class president/treasurer, etc.
12. Most of my friends are white.
13. I have over 150 CDs in my collection.
14. I would rather listen to the radio than CDs.
15. I own whiteout, but I barely ever use it.
16. I’m very shy until you get to know me.
17. Some take my shyness as being mean/rude.
18. Most people probably don’t understand me.
19. I have a very random sense of humor.
20. I do not consider myself attractive.
21. I feel that I’m more mature than most people my age.
22. …But not all the time.
23. I used to pick my nose and wipe it on the wall.
24. I’d rather be cold than hot.
25. I always wait for that one person to sign on.
26. I’m probably online too much for my own good.
27. I am trying to lose weight and it’s not working out very well.
28. I own a LOT of chapstick. A LOT.
29. I love to buy paper… but I barely use it.
30. I write in my paper journal once a day or more.
31. I am an American, yet I find them annoying.
32. I’ve used binoculars the wrong way before.
33. I’m thirsty, but I can’t be bothered to go get something.
34. My best friend is that of the opposite sex.
35. My stomach hurts a little bit right now.
36. Sometimes I feel really, really sorry for myself.
37. Other times I feel really, really lucky.
38. I have a friend (or more) who creeps me out.
39. I have more than one shelf up in my room.
40. It’s sunny out today.
41. I don’t have a car.
42. I’m very picky with food.
43. I have a hard time with directions.
44. I am a little bit obsessive compulsive.
45. I talk to myself in the mirror sometimes.
46. I don’t have that many DVDs yet.
48. I feel very sick if a movie is gory.
49. I have a lot in common with my best friend(s).
50. I believe in the theory that opposites attract.
51. I like someone who is at least four years older than me.
52. I’ve started a fire/explosion in the microwave oven before.
53. I’m worried that one of my pets will die soon.
54. I have cut myself before and sometimes still want to.
55. Never been THAT drunk, but it might be kinda fun.
56. Sometimes I act drunk even when I’m not.
57. It annoys me when people chew loudly.
58. And breathe loudly.
59. And click their pens like crazy.
60. I enjoy bold surveys, mostly ‘cause I have no life.
61. I’d rather have a popsicle than popcorn.
62. I’d rather do laundry than the dishes.
63. Someday, I will go to England.
64. I’d rather be in a dark room than a bright one.
65. My alarm clock annoys me very, very much.
66. When I was younger, I went to summer school for fun.
67. I was made fun of in middle school. That has scarred me.
68. I’ve never eaten sushi and never will.
69. I remember where I was when I first learned to whistle.
70. If Barney is on TV, I will still sit there and watch.
71. MySpace is annoying, but I’m pretty much addicted to it.
72. I hAtE iT wHeN pPl TyPe LyK dIs!!!
73. When I talk to my crush, I get too excited.
74. People have told me that I’m sexy before.
75. I never believe it when they do.
76. I love to write, but whenever I start something new I can’t finish it.
77. I love to read, but I can’t do it for a long time.
78. If I lay down and watch TV, I end up falling asleep.
79. I absolutely LOVE riding my bike.
80. I love to play badminton, but I don’t play often.
81. I have never been on a sports team before.
82. I’m in at least one advanced placement class.
83. I’m in the class of 2009.
84. Jacuzzis and hot tubs are very relaxing.
85. I have stood up and done something else during this survey.
86. I space out a lot, but that’s ‘cause I think too much.
87. I’ve made a shelf in a store collapse before.
88. I’m a big crybaby, and I know it.
89. I wouldn’t mind having a ferret for a pet.
90. I love to watch home videos.
91. I miss my childhood and wish I could go back.
92. I’d rather brush my teeth normally than use an electric toothbrush.
93. Dippin’ Dots are good,
94. I feel like I’m more confident than I used to be.
95. My friends come to me for advice often.
96. I’ve had over five significant others in my lifetime.
97. I have cheated on one or more of them before.
98. Last year’s math class was completely useless.
99. I hate the fact that I’m growing up. I don’t want to.
100. I miss a lot of my old friends, but not all of them

Was feeling really upset yesterday over my results, but I guess I'm coming to terms with the fact that it wouldn't change no matter how hard I fret over it, and that some teachers are just bent on putting you down, so it's important to know what to take in and what not to, and that if things were meant to turn out well, it will eventually. (: Am hoping I could crumble again in the next week when we get back almost all our other results heh. I choose to believe that results aren't a clear test of how much you've put in to studying, and as long as I know I've tried, I'm thankful for that, and I will not regret.

Still, am really thankful for the weekends. (:

Btw, I'm super inspired by what Francis told me yesterday. :D
hmmm haha maybe im just used to it ba. but also maybe because the only person i never wanna let down is myself. doesnt matter who says what about me, as long as i am satisfied with myself, thats fine.

life is full of restrictions... there are circumstances that hardwork will bring you far and there are some instances where no amount of hardwork can help you. ive always wanted to be a professional athlete but both my legs are injured. but it's ok, i still can try hard. i still can go running during study breaks. i still can put in that extra effort to grit my teeth and endure the pain while others breeze through easily.

and its alright, cause no matter how good you are, everyones gna die someday. your talent, your assets will all turn to dust one day. but what lives on is your spirit. i wna face death boldly knowing not that i have won my opponents but that i have won myself. but aiya, say too much already haha. main thing la siannee. you're a good girl. don't give up on yourself. look somewhere else. or maybe close your eyes for awhile. then stand up again and keep going ya :)


Thankyou, if you ever see this. :D

On a completely different note, I think I'll probably put my tagboard up soon. LOL I can't get used to the fact that no one can respond to my posts and that I may actually just be talking to myself in the end hahah.

Am probably gonna run this weekends, if I can finally stop procrastinating. There's still training tomorrow. /: And probably start getting down to preparing for O level Chinese by reading more Chinese texts heh. My Chinese is really quite horrible urgh. Ohoh am gonna go shop for a new camera this weekends, excited!! (:


I must learn to love the fool in me.
The one who feels too much, talks too much, takes too many chances, wins sometimes and loses often, lacks self-control, love and hates, hurts and get hurt, promises and breaks promises, laughs and cry.






3/4Laxatives'10 Benjamin Felicia Francis Jiayu Joyce Julia Max Queenie Siying Sue TeckChye Yuxian

Layout by thegatecrasher / Brushes: X X
« Previous Newer »