I want the world to see you'll be, with me.Weekends! (: Had training in the morning on Saturday, basically just trained rotation and played matches and stuff, pretty good way to start the weekends. :D Lunched with daddy and kor after that, then headed off to town to search for a camera/get a new charger for laptop. Spent about three hours or so walking around, searching for a camera was harder than I thought it would be, esp. when I didn't even have anything in mind. Wasn't looking for the professional kind daddy suggested too, super inconvenient to carry around though it takes better shots. Settled for Nikon S3000 in the end, I like! :D :D The functions are pretty cool, much much better than my previous camera, am gonna start learning to utilize all of them before Yingho starts calling me a country bumpkin again heh. Oh, and didn't get a pink camera, cause the dark pink wasn't that attractive, was looking for baby pink but they didn't carry that color, so settled for purple. :D

Can't wait to bring it out and spam photos heh! (:
Spent about 3hours on Sunday morning watching ANTM on youtube. :D Went out with family to lunch after that, then to queensway to get Fbts and stuff, and finally to Clementi to get sweets and stuff. :D
Btw, I really want to work this holidays! Mummy doesn't seem to keen on the idea though, she thinks it's too dangerous and blah. On the other hand, daddy thinks it's good exposure. (: We'll see how things go I guess. On a random note, trainings on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday next week! Am gonna be so so drained hahah.